Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preettilaal Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2011, 04:51 AM
    How can I reduce my face shape is very big can my face shape like ovalshape
    My face size is very big can you suggest how can I reduce this I want my face shape is oval
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2011, 04:52 AM

You cannot change the basic shape of your face - it's all about bone structure. If you are overweight and you lose weight your face will (obviously) be thinner and more defined but it will not change, for example, from round to oval.

Jun 6, 2011, 04:54 AM

I have very big shape of my face can you suggest me how is it possible. I want my face shape is oval

Jun 6, 2011, 04:56 AM
    Please suggest me how can reduce face shape I want some tips
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2011, 05:03 AM

Please stop asking the same question. The answer? It's bone structure and you can't change the shape of your face.

Please read what I posted earlier.

You can change your hairstyle and makeup which can (in some circumstances) help to make your face another shape but NOTHING changes the shape of your face (other than a weight loss, which I've already explained to you).

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't figure out my face shape and I want to get my hair cut to suit my face [ 5 Answers ]

The measurements of my face are: Widest part of cheekbones (cheekbone to cheekbone) - 9 inches Widest part of jaw (widest part on the left to widest part on the right) - 8 inches Widest part of forehead (" ") - 8 inches Length of face - 7 inches It says my face shape is square but it...

Skin getting dark and face losing shape [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Friends, Please Help me as I'm 25yrs old Male getting dark day by day not able to get do even my face is losing shape (distorting) help how can I get fairness and look good... many of my friends say I looking older than my age as :( help I have given lnk below for my pics Earlier...

Head and face changed shape [ 5 Answers ]

Ive lost over 40 pounds and currently weighing 136 lbs but I don't see how that could affect my head and face. For the past year Ive wore a cap (which was very tight), I think that could be a reason why my head and face has changed shape. It has changed in the sense that my head and face...

Advice on face shape and cut [ 1 Answers ]

I just wondered if you would be able to give me some advice on my face shape and what sort of haircut is best for my face shape , I have added a picture to show you what my usual style is like which I like a lot but I don't know whether I could have something similar but that makes my face look...

View more questions Search