Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    flowerchildfala Posts: 96, Reputation: 16

Jun 5, 2011, 09:38 PM
    Stay or leave current internship site?
    Ok so I'm doing an internship for pharmacy and I have amanager who can be very aggressive one day (verbally abusive) and then very nice the next as if nothing happened .It keeps going in cycles like this. I have tried to talk to him but it doesn't do much. For the past week he has been in a happy nice mood. I currently got offered an internship place by a family friend who heard about my situation however I am unsure what to do as I have 4 months left with my current job before my internship finishes. Should I stay or change?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 6, 2011, 04:57 AM

My feeling (and I know a lot about Pharmacies and Pharmacists) - you walk away from the first internship you will walk away with no recommendation or a bad recommendation. The Pharmacist may be difficult. You will encounter customers who are far worse than the Pharmacist ever is or was.

I think a move at this time could hurt your future career.

My other concern is that you have a degree in nursing but didn't like the work and were also (less than a month ago) considering other professions. I'm not certain where you are in life and if your questions are sincere.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/health...t-575075.html; https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/academ...e-559003.html;

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex says he loves me but won't leave his current situation... [ 11 Answers ]

I met Doug when he had been separated from his wife for 4 months. After separating from his wife, he started seeing an old high school friend, Sherry, actually she was his high school crush, that he never dated in high school. She was always a good friend of his, knew his feelings for her but never...

Should I stay in my current relationship if I always wonder if it's right? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I need a completely 3rd party input on this situation because I'm constantly restless and driving myself crazy. Story is: I fell in love with my current boyfriend 3 and a half years ago (at least I thought I did). He was technically only my second serious relationship and we spent all our...

This is okay? Ill just stay decide to leave you but stay with you for 8 months [ 11 Answers ]

Let me quote this from another thread... She didn't just wake up and change her mind, she has thought of this for a long time. YOU are the one who is just finding out. To make things worse, I have strong evidence that she has entered a rebound relationship, with a guy she met only 3 days...

How long should I stay in this Phlebotomy Internship? [ 1 Answers ]

I've been working towards a certificate in Phlebotomy, and I'm 3 weeks away from obtaining it! My school didn't offer any internships, but luckily my aunt used to work for a small clinic, and got me an internship. I'm the only phlebotomist there! It's an unpaid Internship, and it's everyday 9am...

I would like to know should I leave my current relationship for the new onw that awai [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, my name is Paula and I have been married for almost three years. It was the first time I had been in love and I was 39 years old. However 8 months ago I met someone and it made me rethink the rest of my life. Should I leave my current relationship for this new love?

View more questions Search