Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ad1325 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 11:25 AM
    Hampton bay model no 52a4hr4t?
    Hi, I have Hampton bay ceiling fan model no 52A4HR4T, somehow fan is not running but the lights are working, any idea ***.
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jun 10, 2011, 12:16 PM

Is this a remote fan?

General ceiling fan troubleshooting and help FAQ- Ceiling Fans N More

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton bay model number? [ 3 Answers ]

Where do I find the model number information on the fan? Just moved into a rental with 2 non functioning fans/lights and don't have a user manual to try and fix on my own.

Hampton Bay Model AC-552 [ 9 Answers ]

Anyone familiar with the Hamton Bay model AC-552? It has a 4-inch drop and the light fixture is 4 bulbs. I'd post a picture if I knew how on this site. If you are familiar with it can you kindly tell me if this fan is adaptable to flush mount . I'd appreciat it.

Hampton bay Model UC7030T [ 2 Answers ]

My light switch button the remote is not funtioining. The fan buttons still work. Does anyone know if this is a matter of replacing the remote or.. Is the receiver the problem and should a new fan be purchased to replace it? This fan is about 14 years old. Harvey

I have a hampton bay model 52A4HR4T with light off, a light comes on and off [ 1 Answers ]

With lights turned down, one or two lights come on and off. Fan works fine. Any ideas what to look for?

View more questions Search