Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elizakolina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 10:00 PM
    Looking for My Sister's Father
    I recently discovered that my sister and I do not share the same father, which is what we have been told our entire lives. I am not allowed to tell her this until I move out (she already has) because of family issues it would cause, but in the meantime, I would like to find out more information about her real dad for her.
    All I know is that his name is Mike (Michael) and he lives somewhere in the southeast part of Michigan (near the thumb), or at least did in the 90's. He is at least in his mid-forties, but is most likely in his 50's, probably with dark brown hair (like my sister), and has a boat. Mike may also have green eyes, given that my sister's eyes have hints of green. My sister's mother's (who is also my mother) name at the time was Marie Claire Payne, though she most likely went by Claire Payne. She had brown, possibly blonde hair, brown eyes, dentures, smoked, and was from the Chicago area, although she may have been living in Michigan at the time. She also has a daughter named Jolene Payne, who was around nine at the time and had blonde hair and brown eyes. My sister was born on August 10th, 1992, which means our mother and my sister's father were together in late 1991, though my mother left before my sister was born.
    Please, I know I haven't given much information about her father, but if you know anything at all, please contact me. I know this is going to be a huge shock to my sister, but perhaps having more information about her real dad will help soften the blow. Thank you so much for reading this. Below is the URL for a picture of my sister.

Sorry, the picture of my sister would not show up.

Check out some similar questions!

My sister's future [ 1 Answers ]

Hey my sister was accepted to Victoria college, and she promised that in 2009, she would enroll but since its 2010, I don't know what she wants to do.

My sister's ex is a complete liar [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has been divorced for almost 2 years and is still involved in court hearings with the SOB because he does not abide by custody rulings that have been issued. We live in PA and initial hearings are conducted before a "master" who is not an attorney but who makes his recommendations to a...

My sister's friend is being mean to her [ 4 Answers ]

My sister just told me recently that her friends are ignoring her and it makes her feel very bad. She said that, they tell secrets behind her back and tell her to go away so they could talk. My sister is 8 years old. She said that at lunch time, they chose to sit by her but only talk among...

Sister's son [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, My sister's husband passed away and she is left with 3 kids. She is jobless and cannot take care of all the kids, can anyone here help me get someone to adopt one of my sister's son?

My sister's tortured mind [ 107 Answers ]

My sister is now in her thirties. She has suffered from depression, anxiety, and other issues since she was in high school. She is extremely intelligent, artistic and book smart but has difficulty dealing with day to day issues. She has never been diagnosed and doesn't stick with traditional...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.