Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kentc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 10:55 AM
    Dual citizenship france us france?
    I was born in France of American parents and have been a U.S. citizen for many years. Can I get dual citizenship and what is the process to follow?
    GV70 Posts: 2,918, Reputation: 283
    Family Law Expert

Jun 9, 2011, 04:59 PM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/immigr...rs-580011.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dual citizenship France US [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in Deols, France, while my father worked there for 5 years. He and my Mother are US citizens. I have a french birth certificate. I am 47 years old. I would like to have French Citizenship for a number of reasons. Can I obtain dual citizenship, and at this age. I was naturalized,...

Dual citizenship Us/France [ 1 Answers ]

I am over the age of 18, born in France of a French mother and American (military) father. I was raised in the US and never completed the French citizenship paperwork at age 18. How do I go about re-claiming dual citizenship?

Dual Citizenship France and US [ 1 Answers ]

I am wondering if I am eligible for Dual Citizenship through my grandparents. Both of my father's parents are French born and have citizenship both in the US and in France. My father was born in the US, his sister in France. Does anyone know if I'm eligible to apply for citizenship in France...

Dual US-France citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

I am a 19 year old US citizen and want to apply for French passport. Does anyone know if it is possible for me to also get dual citizenship or how I could find out? Thank you, VV9999

How can I get a Dual Citizenship with France ? [ 1 Answers ]

I was born in NYC, but staying in Paris, France. My Mothers Mother and Father were born in France. MY Mother was the first born in the U.S. How do I apply and can I get dual citizenship because of my grandparents ? My fathers parents were born in Poland and my Father was the first born in the...

View more questions Search