Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nkcc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Lennox furnace wiring diagram
    I am looking for the wiring diagram for a model G8-137-5 Lennox furnace that is about 33 years old
    michelle0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2010, 12:43 PM
    I need the schematic for a lennox furnace model #ASLB424022T
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 1, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Improper model number format. Not listed under any of those numbers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring Diagram for Carrier Furnace [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for a wiring diagram for Carrier Furnace Model 58GS100CGA, 160 Series, 76,000 BTU's. BC Furnace has replaced everything in my furnace & it's still not working. I've called in another repair man & he has checked everything & now says he needs to check the wiring from start to finish...

Wiring for older lennox furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I have an older Lennox furnace that had some wires melted in a flash fire. Does anyone know where I might get the wiring schematics to rewire the unit? When I went to move the wires they broke apart and know I want to ensure that they are connected properly again. The model is G8R-120-1, serial...

Bathroom wiring diagram [ 8 Answers ]

I am wiring a new basement bathroom. I have created a diagram showing how I plan to wire it. Just curious if anyone sees any problems with the way I'm doing this? Thanks and hope the attachment shows up correctly!

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I was hoping someone would be able to tell me where I can find a wiring diagram for a 95 honda civic... I need to find the continuity between some wires and I need to figure out where the other ends of them are... so if there are any web sites that have them... please let me know asap

Wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

How do I connect a Directv receiver to a TV to a surround sound to a dvd recorder Thanks-

View more questions Search