Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2011, 09:28 AM
    How to send text to a cell phone via email
    For those who use their cell phone to text, you can send them an email - and they will receive it as a text message.

Below is a list of subscribers and the format that you need to use to send an email to their cell phone.

If any of you have additions or corrections, please reply to this thread.

If your email is rejected, then you will need to call the person that you're trying to send to, to confirm who their provider is.

Please do NOT reply to this thread about how this works. If you have questions about how this works, then click here to ask a question.

Alltel
    [email protected]

AT&T (formerly Cingular)

[email protected], or
    [email protected], or
    [email protected]

Boost Mobile
    [email protected]

Nextel (Now Sprint Nextel)
    [email protected]

Sprint PCS (now Sprint Nextel)
    [email protected], or
    [email protected]

T-Mobile
    [email protected]

US Cellular
    [email protected], or
    [email protected]

Verizon
    [email protected], or
    [email protected]

Virgin Mobile USA
    [email protected]

Check out some similar questions!

Can a cell phone send random text messages? [ 10 Answers ]

The other day I recieced a text from my wife's cell phone. The text contained peoples names we know and some plans she had been making for that night. She says she did not send the text and has no clue how I got it. Is that even possible. Has anyone else expierenced this. If you need any more...

Cell phone text transfer? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chocolate LG verizon cell phone. I am wondering if I can get the texts from there to computer? Is it possible to do so and still show who its originally from?

Can you print out text messages from a cell phone? [ 1 Answers ]

How Can you print out text messages from a cell phone?

Send email to Phone [ 11 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to send messages to a cell phone? :confused: My sister-in-law is on the road and wants me to send her some of her emails, as well as some photos from her computer. Thanks for your help in advance!

Cell Phone Text Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have LG mobile phone. But Now I can't type sms from it.The first letter can type but others can't.Eg:type Aaaaaaaa, can't type B C .next button type only D others cant. Solve my problem. Thanks Dinendra

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search