Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jun 1, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Can't remember the name of an online game that's also an I-phone app
    Last year I found a game online I really liked, the background was black and there were these circles that controlled a flow of light, and you had to direct the light to touch every circle to get a song, like classical music. There were different phases, t he first was Winter, and in each phase there were circles that changed the colour of the light, for example in winter there were blue circles and in summer there were pink and orange. Does anyone know the name of it?
    neronplat Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2012, 07:24 PM
    Rythymracer?
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Apr 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
    Ah no, I found it eventually; it's Auditorium :) Thanks anyway x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for an Android 'Find My Phone' App [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a good, stable "Find My Phone" app for Droid 2.1, preferably free. Would also prefer one that has been professionally developed, vs something out of a garage. The best one I have found so far is Lookout. Free basic version, Screams phone, Shows location on PC or other smart-phone...

Can't remember the name of an online game that's also an I-phone app [ 0 Answers ]

Last year I found a game online I really liked, the background was black and there were these circles that controlled a flow of light, and you had to direct the light to touch every circle to get a song, like classical music. There were different phases, t he first was Winter, and in each phase...

Can not open adobe - error message app name: acrord32.exe app ver: 10.0.0.396 [ 0 Answers ]

I can not open adobe from either email or desktop. The error message: AppName: acrord32.exe appVer: 10.0.0.396 modname: acrord32.dll modver: 10.0.0.407 offset: 00187035. Adobe reader X Windows xp home edition

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Does anyone know the name of this online video game? I just can't remember. [ 2 Answers ]

this past summer, I played an online point n' click adventure. And it was really fun =) one of the more unique ones. You know? And now, I want to play it again, but I totally forgot the name of it. I know this is a shot in the dark, but maybe someone on here can tell me the name. It's 2d, and...

View more questions Search