Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazzy121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 1, 2011, 06:41 AM
    Skin lightening for dark skin?
    What product can I get that IS effective long lasting quick and cheap for me to lighten dark areas of my body ,namely knees and elbows
    Nickol32 Posts: 116, Reputation: 10

Jun 12, 2011, 10:33 AM
    Start with hq4%+retina like the rest of the skin lightening world..
    naakua Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jun 18, 2011, 07:35 AM
    I think 55plus is good but it is not that cheap. Most creams for elbows knees and so on aren't that cheap you have to inest in good creams to get a long lasting and beautiful color
    nikkicute Posts: 733, Reputation: 35

Jun 23, 2011, 08:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nickol32 View Post
    start with hq4%+retina like the rest of the skin lightening world..
    That seems to be the cheap and effective way to go!
    I've used that combo myself in the past and it has worked for me.
    brown_skin_gal Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2011, 03:29 PM

Lol in as crazy as it may sound reading yo posts ladies makes me realise how normal I am... lol m not alone you people are lyk me :-)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know if what the best lightening solution is for very dark skin? [ 15 Answers ]

I want to know if what the best lightening solution is for very dark skin because I've been using clear essence for a little over a year now my skin is so clear now but the lightening didn't seem to work then I've been using bio claire about a week now does anyone know if its works fast and is...

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Skin lightening for dark Afro skin/ max result [ 72 Answers ]

Hey, I've been reading the forums, it is so much info to absorb. Is their anyone who has had dark Afro- Amer or Afro- Carib and are know a fairer and more even complexion from using skin lighteners. If so can you lead me in a direction, I am willing to use any regime just not too expensive. Thanks...

View more questions Search