Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SmilingInside Posts: 182, Reputation: 3

Jul 31, 2011, 12:38 AM
    Comment on d_iscipline's post
    Well, yeah, I meant a very moderate amount to lower blood sugar, which in turn would burn carbs and maybe more. Used about an hour or so before eating.
    d_iscipline Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2011, 07:45 AM
    Comment on d_iscipline's post
    Got your point. Alcohol ingestion in general promotes fat storage. It is not the miracle item which can switch on your fat burning mechanism. On the other hand, citrus fruits like grapefruit eaten before meals set a suitable environment throughout the body , which facilitates the burning of energy ingested with meals.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Healthy weight? Or lose weight? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to raise my fitness level and loose wieght around my stomach, and upper legs. Although my family and friends say losing wieght would be dangerous, but I think there just saying that. Im so confused, I see myself as overweight and my family sees me as fine. I hate being so self...

Can losing weight affect alcohol strand tests. [ 7 Answers ]

I have had 2 hair strands done for alcohol, one negative 1 positive result is that I drink excessively, which I do not, I gave bitrth 8 months ago and have lost 3 stone in weight, which I didn't tell them, could this affect the result. Thank you

I'm 12 and I want to lose weight [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm going into grade 8 and I'm 5 feet tall an I weigh 150 pounds and I NEED HELP please I'm scared I might get diabetes so can you please help me lose weight!! And how long will it take to lose 50-60 pounds because this is just not a healthy weight at all

I need to lose a little weight. [ 3 Answers ]

well i am goin to the beach this weekend and i want to tone a little bit. i realize that it is absolutely impossible to lose a significant amount of weight in 4 days. i just want to start toning so that i will be in shape before summer. i am definately NOT overweight i just have excess weight in my...

View more questions Search