Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pbblues Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 09:58 PM
    I broke my vehicle's rear window while mowing? Does my auto insurance cover this?
    Auto Insurance Coverage
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 31, 2011, 10:21 PM

If you have Comprehensive, it should. Call your agent.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jun 1, 2011, 03:43 AM

If you have comprehensive, it may cover it, but with a deductible. If you have full glass coverage, then it should.

But why ask us? Why not ask your agent or carrier, they can tell you what coverage you have. You don't have to tell them how the window was broken, just report that it was broken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Changing rear valve cover gasket [ 0 Answers ]

I have a 2002 chrysler town and country... 3.3... I need to change the rear valve cover gasket and would like to know the proper steps to take to get to this part to change it.

Rear window defogger [ 2 Answers ]

The rear window defogger in my 2001 Chevy Malibu doesn't work. When I press the button to turn it on, the light in the switch goes on indicating that everything is working but it's clealy not working. I'm not sure if this is a problem with the fuse or what. Everything else electrical works fine...

Cover roots to make mowing easier? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a beautiful old tree in my front yard growing on an incline. Over the years the root system has spread out and on the downslope they are sticking up out of the ground several inches. It ends up being a pain to mow around and it spans about 15 feet in circumference around the tree so weed...

View more questions Search