Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SusanRobins Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 10:11 AM
    Things keep going wrong in our house. Do you think we could have bad spirits?
    We had a house built and ever since we have moved in things keep going wrong. Sometimes they go wrong and then for no apparent reason, start working again. I have never believed in spirits before but now I ma not sure.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 10:19 AM

Care to share the things that are going wrong? My first thoughts would be to wonder how good a job the builders, electricians, plumbers etc did.

I'm not saying it couldn't be something paranormal, but I would look to the normal first.
    My car has been going wrong on an on-off sort of basis. Loose wiring I think.

May 30, 2011, 10:27 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    My watch stopped. I took it to the jewellesr to get a new battery and they bought it back and said the battery was fine and the watch was working. My husband was in the shower and couldn´t get any hot water. He checked the boiler and it appeared to be OK but when you switched on the tap it didn´t work. My husband decided to have a cold shower and it started working again for no apparent reason.

May 30, 2011, 10:30 AM
    Comment on QLP's post
    We hired a diiger to do some landscaping and the digger blew up and the owner said it is a write off. My husband tried to come through the garage door into the house and it appeared to be locked, only it hasn´t got a lock. Then for no reason the door opened.
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

May 30, 2011, 10:47 AM

Well my first thoughts would be:

The watch: a bit of dirt trapped inside that got dislodged, or something to do with electrical fields maybe. Don't know exactly but I know it happens to a lot of people.

The shower: Probably a fault in the plumbing, maybe just an airlock which cleared. I'm not an expert on plumbing but it would be my bet.

The digger: either a fault with the digger itself or something it hit.

Garage door: Possibly jamming if the frame isn't fully plumb.

Sometimes we do get a run of bad luck for no apparent reason, but as most of them seem to relate to the new house I would personally be talking to people who are experts on building, plumbing and wiring before worrying about less likely causes.

Perhaps you would like to post about some of these problems under the home and garden section and see what our practical experts make of it then get back to us?

Oh, and just to make it a little easier, if you type your answers in the answer question box right at the bottom of the page you can fit more in than if you try and use comments.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 30, 2011, 11:21 AM
    QLP is right. There could be any number of natural explanations for these things. This doesn't rule out the paranormal... it's just something else to think about. Things like this CAN be paranormal also... but that might take time to figure out if it's only going to manifest as "bad luck".

So, to answer your question... yes, it's possible, but other things need to be looked at first.
    laura10109 Posts: 61, Reputation: -3

May 30, 2011, 12:08 PM
    Would please give more information becuuase I am not sure about what things are going wrong.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 30, 2011, 01:24 PM
    Comment on laura10109's post
    Nor should you give advice on the matter as you are clearly not capable at your current age and in your current situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scared to sleep because of bad spirits hurting me in my dreams [ 7 Answers ]

I have always had unexplainable things happen to me mostly, as far as I can remember. When I was younger I would see things fly off shelves, or have lights behind me in pictures. As I got older things got worse from scary noises, cabinets open when I would get up, to bad dreams. Now I see things I...

How do I know if I have bad spirits around me [ 3 Answers ]

I always feel like someone is looking at me and that someone is around me

Someone put bad spirits upon us how do I get rid off them [ 0 Answers ]

Please help!! 3 people put bad spirits on us my husband and me. We have our own business and love each other a lot. But his family don't want us together and went to see someone. They put horrible thing in our marriage. Luckily our love is strong and are still standing strong. But although I love...

Are there spirits in my house? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, My name is Amanda and I am only 12 and a half and I need to know if there are spirits in my house because my uncle passed away a couple weeks ago and I need to know if it's him trying to contact me and tell me it's OK. Also my father, dog, father's friend and grandpa have passed away and...

Is there spirits in my house? [ 18 Answers ]

My husband and I have lived in our house for 4 years (house was built in 1955) My neighbors knew the previous owners... as far as I know no deaths in the house. My husband has claimed to have felt a "presence" though I never have. However, we have 4 children and a lot of electronic toys in our...

View more questions Search