Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gammag45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 09:36 AM
    Cannot access Firefox
    It states "entry point xre_get file from path" and "dynamic link library xul_dll." can you help me restore
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

May 31, 2011, 01:55 PM

Try downloading and reinstalling Firefox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

HP Procurve 420. Internet Access, no network access? [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to do something I have never done before or heard of anyone doing before. We have 3 HP Procurve AP's. They're currently used to access internet and network resources via MAC Filtering for users with laptops and meetings. However, we are looking to modify to allow guest connections with...

Can't access ebay.com through internet explorer or Firefox [ 4 Answers ]

Using xp professional sp2 and internet explorer 6.0 sp3 and can not access ebay.com using the address bar. Can access all other sites that I know of. I will relocate me to Google search then when I click on ebay.com it will give me the white screen isp provider etc. I have windows firewall turned...

Access my files on a computer I don't have physical access to [ 3 Answers ]

Goal: I want to get some files off computerX. Challenge: I do not have physical access to computerX. Info and Access I do have: * computerX is WindowsXP (media edition, I believe) * computerX is connected to a Linksys WRT150N

View more questions Search