Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    risika Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2011, 09:00 AM
    Vampires?
    Do vampires really exist and if so would one like to talk to me and become my friend this is a harmless question
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 09:08 AM
    No, they don't exist, it's fiction.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 30, 2011, 09:11 AM

It is not real, please think to keep reality and fiction in their correct places
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 09:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by risika View Post
    do vampires really exist... ?
    No.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 11, 2011, 06:08 PM
    No, they don't exist. Yes, I'm sure they would love to become your friend. While you are their new friend, get them out of the house and away from the computer/TV... bring some reality into their lives.
    rileymichael Posts: 17, Reputation: 3

Jul 21, 2011, 04:13 AM
    Well no in the physical sense. But in the spirtiatual sense yes. There are some people that prey upon other such as the vampire would.
    softballchica02 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 11:29 AM
    Vampires? Come on dude. Seriously? Get out of the house some and stop reading Twilight...
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jul 30, 2011, 06:29 PM

Yes they exist, but they don't drink blood or any of the other made up things the story books tell you. But they can rob you of energy. Just by being in your proximity. That is what a vampire does.
    juicygirl6789 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2011, 08:27 PM
    Vampires are mythological creatures, but some people have a psychological disorder, called "vampirism" where they believe that they blood need to survive.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the difference between vampires and draculas? [ 3 Answers ]

What's the difference between a vampire and a dracula? Both suck human blood from neck? Both sleep during day and are awaken during night? Both sleep in coffin? I think I got something wrong there in my questions... Sort this out for me please Thanks

I saw a movie of vampires and warewolfs.what is its name? [ 3 Answers ]

I saw a movie of vampires and warewolfs.it was in three parts.a hero is selected for combination of vampires+warewolfs.most of the plot revolves round the heroine.she is a vampire.i forgot the name of the movie.can you help me?

Vampires? [ 12 Answers ]

We always here all this stuff about vampires but "none of its real" somebody couldny just make this up could they? Any feedback? Do you beleve have? You seen? What I really want to know (and Kind of want to beleve!)

Vampires exist or not [ 10 Answers ]

In many books I have read aout vampires but there's still one thing stuck in my head: Do vampires exist or not? And why?

Does anyone remember a kid show about vampires? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I've been looking as much as I could to find someone that remember about a show, it was probably a Canadian-Australian co-production, it aired around 1990, and it was about a boy, that was friend with two vampire kids, a boy and a girl. The vampires were living in a kind of crypt, with other...

View more questions Search