Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 30, 2011, 07:22 AM
    I.E and Firefox
    How can I run I.E concurrently with Firefox? I have tried downloading the IE Tabs thing but it says it is not compatible with Firefox 4. My computer does not allow me to open IE. I have Vista.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 07:24 AM
    Yes, you can install as many different browsers as you like.
    Dogs Expert

May 30, 2011, 07:27 AM

When I try to open IE it just loads and loads and loads, never allowing me to use it as an OE. I have a job typing test that NEEDS to be done today, but not compatible with FF.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 07:38 AM
    Tough to diagnose that remotely. Your PC could be infected with malware. Try resetting IE to its default settings: Tools > Internet Options, Advanced tab, clikc on the Reset button. (these instructions may vary depending on your version of IE)
    Dogs Expert

May 30, 2011, 07:42 AM

Yup, that did it! Thank you so much, you're a life saver.
    Uber Member

May 30, 2011, 07:45 AM
    I love it when these things work. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Firefox crashed, I deleted, trying to make IE default to download Firefox again [ 0 Answers ]

I had some virus problems that I fixed. I went to Firefox to open it up but it would not open up saying that it crashed unexpectedly and I had to send report which I did. I tried fixing it but did not work. So I uninstalled Firefox thinking I would be able to go to Internet explorer and download...

New to Firefox [ 3 Answers ]

Just got Firefox. Not a computer expert here. Am a netzero user, when I dbl clk NZ icon same old Microsoft in expl screen comes up... when I then dbl clk Firefox icon that screen comes up with the message that FF is not my default browser and do I want it to be? Is this normal? If not how do I...

Do you use Firefox? [ 16 Answers ]

If you do what are your favorite extensions And What is your impression of IE 7? ---- Savage

Firefox? [ 2 Answers ]

For some reason my Firefox worked OK the first day. Now I get no pics when I go to websites/email boxes etc... Dozens of errors on the Java console. I don't get it it worked great then next time I turned on the computer they just aren't working together. Firefox and Java??

Firefox Or IE? [ 17 Answers ]

The newest of version of Firefox is due to believe released today and it looks like it has hit a 10% market share (info from here). So I was wondering - what browser does everyone use regularly? Just curious to see the spread on these forums. I'm a Firefox user myself and I love it. It tops...

View more questions Search