Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    horacev12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 29, 2011, 11:52 PM
    How do I connect 2 linux to network?
    I would like some instructions on hooking up 2 computers for networking , sharing files, printer. The 2 machines OS -are linux-one machine as ubuntu 11. The other is fedora10. They both have nic card and they are connected to a router. Could you tell me how?
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jun 21, 2011, 12:48 PM
    This should help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Network drive have a red X, how can I connect to the Network [ 5 Answers ]

At work I have a Dell Computer with Vista and some times when I click on Computer and want to get to a Network Drive, it has a red X, how can I connect back to it, we don't have a COmputer person, please Help!

How to connect external linux installed cpu as input to lenovo T6 laptop? [ 4 Answers ]

How to connect external linux installed cpu with no monitor as input to windows installed lenovo T6 laptop and make the laptop monitor as cpu monitor?

Connect to network [ 4 Answers ]

I have a desktop PC with windows vista and I can't setup the network shareing.I have a att modum and router along with three wireless laptops in the houlsehold,I'm using a 2wire usb adapter with install cd but evertime I run it to connect to the network nothing happens it seems to not be able to...

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network(says none available)network isgood [ 3 Answers ]

My laptop will not connect to my wireless network (says none available) network is good I have another that is working fine. I

How to connect through a network? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there.. I don't know if I'm in the right section but I would like to ask a few questions about remote servers.If I want to link to my company computer via a remote server,is there free programs that I can use to set up a network? Which program is the best to use between hamatchi and...

View more questions Search