Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PinkPrincess Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 01:35 PM
    I need ways to loose weight . And fast
    Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like I'm gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but don't know how. I don't have a lot of time to work out or anything due to school and work. So I was wondering if anyone had any helpful Diet tips. Please please please help me!
    lovelesspa Posts: 1,019, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Feb 4, 2007, 12:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkPrincess
    Well its just plain and simple. I need to drop at least... 10 pounds and hopefully before march 20th. In the past 6 months I gained 30 pounds. Then lost 15. But I feel like im gaining it again. And I want to loose at least another 10 before march but dont know how. I dont have alot of time to work out or anything due to school and work. So I was wondering if anyone had any helpful Diet tips. Please please please help me!!
    There's a lot of ways to lose this weight, which really isn't a great deal to lose, but you have to strictly adhere to the Rules of "NO S" and this means:

No snacks- they are generally comprised of fats and sugars and salts
    No Sweets- Like cookies, cakes, colas, candy
    No Seconds- 1 plate per meal, smaller portions then your use to

If you follow this three simple rules, add veggies and lean meats, like chicken and fish, and drink lots of water before each meal, you'll be shocked at the results. Also replace you full milk products with low fat, low fat cheese, low fat salad dressings, mayo, etc. and change from white bread products, pastas to grain bread and pasta.

The last help I have is the "NO F" Rule:

Nothing FRIED
    Nothing with any FAT, bacon for instance, pizza, hamburgers
    No FAST FOODS
    None of Your FAVORTE FOODS (you know why!)
    And lastly EXERCISE, walk to the store or around the block. Park further away in the parking lot when you go to the store, OR WHERE YOU PARK AT SCHOOL! But do all sorts of exercise cardio, weights aerobics, 30-60 minutes per session 3 -4 X per week. This should help you a lot. But you must stick to it. :cool: Keep your goal in mind!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the fastest and easyest way to loose weight [ 16 Answers ]

OK so I'm 15 and 5'3 and I want to do modeling but where I want to model at you have to weigh less than 116 lbs what's the fastest and easyest way that I can loose weight asap?

Ways to get over an ex [ 9 Answers ]

I was only dumped a few days ago by text. One minute I'm over it, the next I'm in tears again. I just want myself pity to end. Because it was done by text, it hasn't set in complete that were not together. I just want to pull him aside and get him to talk to me. But I don't think he will. I've just...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

Ways IT can help managers [ 3 Answers ]

Hello guys, I would be very grateful if you could help me know: 1. Ways Information Technology can help managers fulfil their responsibilities. 2. Functions of operating system Any answer from you good people would be very much appreciated and thanks.

I gain weight and loose my life [ 7 Answers ]

HI O'm Amira 21 Female.. I live in a really serious Misery... I 've lived about 20 years of my life over weighted.. and I don't want to talk about how ugly my life is.. I tried so many times.. but every time I lose about 4 kg and give up.. then I gain much weight.. My problem now is I'm depressed...

View more questions Search