Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quanta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 11:11 PM
    Silver parasites
    What parasite lokos like slivers of silver or white lint on clothes, carpet , etc.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 29, 2011, 02:49 AM

Sounds like silver fish (not a fish, a bug) They like damp areas.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie About Snake-Parasites [ 3 Answers ]

There was horror movie about snakes that were parasite-like. People found them in snow or mountains, don't recall, I saw it long time ago. Then in the end there was monster that tore apart body or something...

Parasites under skin/live in plasma [ 1 Answers ]

In the past year or more, I am not imagining this; however, I have noticed on the top of my thigh in the front above the knee a two adjoined circles, one above the other with a centre oval ring in each, above these a smaller circle (like a head) with two dots about an inch apart - Looks like an...

Insects / Parasites in Clothing! [ 48 Answers ]

HELP!! Does anyone know what this is? Can you help me research this pest? I've been searching the internet and writing people for several weeks. Yet I haven't been able to find information on this pest. So it must be something new. People are contracting a tiny white insect, arthropod,...

Tiny white parasites that look like lint [ 6 Answers ]

Will they make me sick or cause my death?

Parasites [ 7 Answers ]

Being health conscious reading up on parasites has just plain freaked me out. I mean the idea of worms or microscopic parasites living inside of you. Not to mention the percentage of people infected with parasites are just plain staggering. What do you gyes think of colonix as being a colon...

View more questions Search