Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    famoussinger00 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 10:06 PM
    How do I become famous
    Hi my name is grace and I have an AMAZING voice. O I forgot I am 10 years old.and I want to become famous.and I don't know how.so pleasse help~!!
    parttime Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2011, 03:51 AM

Sing your little heart out, everywhere and every chance you have. With a really AMAZING voice you've got a better shot at it than most. Good luck
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 29, 2011, 04:26 AM

Do you want to become famous or do you want to make a career from singing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello can I be famous [ 6 Answers ]

:p how can I become a singer

How to become famous [ 1 Answers ]

Well me and my 2 cousins needs to know how to become famous we already practiced and sighned up for stuff and won need help what do I do know?? Thanks

I might become Famous! But. [ 5 Answers ]

Ok I know, me again... I might become an actress or model... Problem is... I love going out to camp ( with a bunch of people my age bible camp) But I don't want people chasing me, I want to become famous.. it's just.. My friends and stuff... :(:( I am so confused! :confused: Should I...

Being famous [ 5 Answers ]

Well I've always been the star child I once was a child model I love to act I've been in 4 plays I love to dance and am on both the dance And cheerleading team but I've always wanted to be a singer so I know how "being famous" is but I have no tips on being famous and/or singing can you help me out...

View more questions Search