Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cookiedough Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 01:27 PM
    Unusual Crush
    Hi! I am constantly having crushes, seem to be so attracted to and maybe falling for men who are actually gay. Of course, I'm crushed because they won't ever like me. These gay guys are really good looking, sweet, polite, have good manners... lots of things that I look for and more. I'm a straight female. What gives?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 28, 2011, 08:11 PM

Small sample size. Keep looking.
    ken007nielsen Posts: 288, Reputation: 211

May 29, 2011, 02:56 PM
    You need to broaden your horizon missy.

All the qualities you mention are not only found in gay men. But since it appears you surrond yourself with gay men, I'm thinking you need to keep looking - perhaps get to know some single men, and they too could have the qualities that you want.

Lots of reason to why you crush easely on others.

Could be you just got out of a relationship and are in desperete need of love.
    Could be that you are in a part of your life where you want to settle down.
    Could be that your feeling lonely and are looking for someone to love you.

But chasing gay guy's isent the brighest of idea's, so (small sample size, keep looking) get to know more males gay or straight preferably straight since they are the easiest for you to start a relationship with.

And before you assault anymore answers because they gave a short answer to match your short answer, you have given very little detail - not much for us work with.. basically we know you're a straight female with infatuation problems for gay males.
    Lovely33 Posts: 76, Reputation: 12

Jun 6, 2011, 12:56 AM
    You want a quality guy, who is yes-good looking. It's common to want someone who looks so attractive. You just hope its not true, but if that's who they like- oh well. Nothing's wrong with you. Just try to turn on your 'gaydar' to not get your hopes up too high in the future.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 6, 2011, 10:18 PM

Do you just hang around where gay guys are? How many gay guys have you had crushes on?
    tmtrotminor Posts: 38, Reputation: 15

Jun 6, 2011, 11:18 PM

Start talking to nerds. As long as they're modest, they make the best companions you'll ever find. Plus, when you get to know what wonderful people they are on the inside, they begin to look far more attractive. Sources: Happily married to one. ^_^
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 7, 2011, 02:29 PM

Sometimes we are attracted to those we know we can't have. That's what makes them attractive.

Plus crushes come and go. Endlessly, no matter how old we get. How do you know that the gay guys aren't BI? Many are you know. How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unusual period [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have had a confusing month with my period... I'm pretty regular with my periods and they are pretty much like clock work. This month has been different though, my period was due yesterday so you will understand my confusion when I had brown discharge then a light spotting 11days ago for...

Unusual talents [ 2 Answers ]

Hey does anybody here have any unusual talents??

Unusual behavior [ 2 Answers ]

Ive Had My Cat For Nearly 9 Years.she Is About 13. We Moved House About Seven Months Ago My Cat Stayed In For The First Four Months But Has Been Going Out A Little Each Day.not At Night.since Then She Don't Want To Come In Much Anymore.and Will Only Eat Pouch Food And Dried Nothing Else.when We...

Unusual creature. [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, I haven't posted for a while... Umm there's this animal, quite simaler to a wombat actually. Its this naked, very, very odd looking animal. I've seen it on YouTube and Google before, I just forget what its called and I would like to learn more on it... please tell me the name or ant...

View more questions Search