Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    _AlishA_ Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2011, 02:31 AM
    What should i do?
    WHAT SHOULD I DO - AM I RIGHT OR WRONG? I caught my boyfriend msging girls on the internet talking dirty with them I got upset about it and went out, I droped my 2 kids off at my exboyfriends house who is their father and I briefly spoke to him about it because I was too embarrassed to speak to friends about it... when I got home my boyfriend was really angry about this and says that I'm in the wrong for even going to his house he doesn't want me having anything to do with the father of my kids.. he says that if I don't stop having anything to do with the ex that it means I don't love him... what should I do?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 28, 2011, 05:08 AM

You should seriously consider leaving him.

He's probably setting up to cheat on you and he's telling you what you can and can't do.

Bad news;me I'd dump him asap.
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2011, 05:20 AM

The old switcharoo, he got caught and turned it around on you. He has some cheek to say you can't speak to the father of your children, you HAVE to speak to him, you have children together, and if your on good terms with him all the better for your children.

Kick his sorry ar$e to the curb, your children come first and being around a fool who does have their best interests at heart is not worth your time.

IF he loved you he would not be chatting or talking dirty to other women, HE does not love YOU.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 28, 2011, 05:47 AM

Boot him to the curb, because a guy who makes you the reason for his bad behavior ain't worth keeping. You got lucky because he was not going to tell you squat about what he does with others, and is only mad you caught him at it.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2011, 06:06 AM

It's not OK to exchange inappropriate texts, or e mails, with other girls. He's guilty of THAT. And he's likely to cheat full on, if given the opportunity ( I wonder if it's happened already)

He's also guilty of being an a$$. Who does he think he is, asking you to cut all ties with your children's father?

Stop wasting your time. Trade that monkey for a man.

Good luck.
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

May 28, 2011, 06:28 AM
    There is nothing more to be said. Everyone here covered most of my thoughts.

You have every right in the world to see and speak to your ex. He is the father of your children and he will be in your life the rest of your life. No matter who says what to you about it. You are forever tied to him. My wonder is what did your ex think and what did he say about it?

As far as your current man. Lose him. He has no respect for you if he does this with other girls. How would he feel if you did this to him? If he is chatting dirty it's the first step to cheating if he hasn't already.

He got caught and made himself the victim. Classic loser.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

May 29, 2011, 02:41 AM
    I feel sorry for your children.

While your current boyfriend is messing around with other women, and the two of you play tit for tat, with you storming out with the kids, dropping them off at the ex boyfriends house, and 'going out'... you're playing the same game. Why did you go out- was it to make him angy? Jealous?

I hate to think what transpired before you left- kids in tow.

Then your current boyfriend wants you to have nothing to do with your ex boyfriend. Which means in turn, that he wants to break a connection between you, AND your children, to their father.

And he goes on to say that you don't love him if you have anything to do with your ex (and father of your two children). Where does that leave your children.

I don't know why you would choose to compromise, or consider compromising yourself, and your children, to a man who does not put you and your children first.

A man 'talking dirty' to other women, making demands that affect the lives of your children, and puts you in a position of choosing between the children's needs, and his, is not a man worth having around in my opinion.

I hope that for the sake of your children, if you do split with the current boyfriend, that the next time you meet someone, you set your standards a little higher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search