Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Fathimah Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 04:51 PM
    Help to manage time well.
    Can you please give me some tips to manage time well... and do things on time... and not procrastinate.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 27, 2011, 05:20 PM

Make a list of what has to be done in the order it needs to be done. Work your way down the list and don't get distracted.

It's all about self discipline.

Is this question about your brother?
    BK201 Posts: 338, Reputation: 150

Jun 1, 2011, 12:31 PM
    I would go with Answer 1.
    Make a list.
    I divide things under 4 categories and allocate time for them in the same order, importance.
    1. Important thing which cannot be postponed (Ex. I have to be at work at 9:00 AM)
    2. Important thing which has some spare time to do (I have to pay my electricity bill before 15th June. I have allocated time to do it this weekend)
    3. Not so important but cannot be postponed (Buy a power adaptor for my laptop, which has gone bad today)
    4. Not so important, can be done later. (Watch the movie Kung fu Panda 2)

And start from something small. For example, you have to meet a friend at a designated time. Make sure you be there 5 minutes earlier. You will definitely feel the pride of punctuality.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can you manage to pick the right course for you? [ 3 Answers ]

I am a bit confused :confused: , at first I want to be in the military but then lately watching the news the military is not really good, am planning to be in the Air Force but I don't know I haven't made up my mind yet, or maybe a nurse but I don't really want it because it's the most common...

How can I manage this [ 1 Answers ]

I'm ganna straight forword.. I love my wife so much and I'm crazy about her although I had so many relationships before I met my wife but still she is so special as she is now.. and accourding to she keeps saying that she loves me too very mush.. but with a way I cannt see her love comparing with...

How would you manage? [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a guy who loves women & is very flirtatious. We have been together for a few months & he says he will try to improve because he does really like me, but it will take time. I am a pretty jeolious person & am quite insecure so I don't react well when I see him touching & flirting with...

View more questions Search