How to line sensors of garaGE DOOR OPENER
    tkrussell Posts: 9,659, Reputation: 725
    Uber Member

May 27, 2011, 04:36 AM
    This may help:

YouTube - ‪Infared Safety beams Sensor alignment‬‏
    mjbconcrete Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2011, 07:59 PM
    Trial and error. Use a measurement from the floor so there at the same heights and measure off the wall so there the same. Then its small adj. on the power side.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Garage Door Opener Will Not Close Door. Light Is Flashing. [ 16 Answers ]

Garage door opener does not close door. Light is flashing and there no obstructions in sensors. Chester

Garage door opener remote won't open the door [ 1 Answers ]

My remote won't open the garage door. Wall mount will open the door, but continues to blink. Suggestions

Craftsman Garage Door Opener light not working after new door installed [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman Model 139.18054 Garage Door Opener and the light has been working since it was (professionally) installed 7 or so years ago and up to last Monday when I had a new garage door installed. The installer said they did not do any thing to the unit except attach new safety sensors and...

How do I sync the keyless pad garage door opener to the main garage door opener? [ 3 Answers ]

I mistakenly gave someone my garage door opener that didn't return it. I had a male friend come over and "change the code" including my car opener and gave me a universial which he also programmed. I came to realize my code for my keyless pad outside doesn't work (since he changed the code... )....

Garage door opener prevents door from opening all the way -- how to fix? [ 1 Answers ]

My wife and I moved into a house three months ago and we didn't realize this problem before we bought it. I'm trying to solve a problem with an existing garage door and Genie opener which due to the amount of backroom along the tracks, doesn't allow me to open the garage door the full length...

View more questions Search