Ask
    margo3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 09:04 AM
    Vomiting puppy
    She is very sleepy and withdrown
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 09:07 AM

What does the Vet say? How old is the puppy and how long have you owned her?
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 26, 2011, 09:23 AM
    A Vet visit needs to be made, just as a precaution. If I ever assume something is not right, I make a vet visit, it's worth the life of the dog.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 09:31 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dogdog123 View Post
    well i am sorry to hear that one ? what breed is he because if he's toy breed or a boston terrier his stoamach is less delived
    What makes you think a toy breeds stomach is less developed?
    Premature puppies yes, but anything over 1 week premature is unlikely to survive a few minutes after birth due to the complications.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 24, 2011, 11:54 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shazamataz View Post
    What makes you think a toy breeds stomach is less developed?
    Premature puppies yes, but anything over 1 week premature is unlikely to survive a few minutes after birth due to the complications.

Either someone's post was removed or you can read minds.
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Jun 24, 2011, 01:10 PM

I would think that a dog with a premature or under developed stomach would not be alive... I'm sure there are miracles thought... LOL!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vomiting puppy [ 2 Answers ]

I just got a teacup yorkie puppy 2 days ago and this morning he woke me up vomiting. He was eating normally yesterday and did fine the night before, and almost all of last night. I don't know whether it is serious or not, but I know because he is such a tiny puppy, around 2 lbs. that dehydration...

Puppy vomiting [ 5 Answers ]

I just got a 7 week old chocolate lab 2 days ago and he started throwing up last night and any time he eats since then, I did get him a different food than the breeder had he also eats very fast any suggestions?

My puppy is vomiting [ 6 Answers ]

I brought a puppy yesterday she's apprently 7 weeks old but is very small when I brought her home I thought she was just a fatty but this morning she wouldn't eat and vomited I took her to the vet and they gave her some meds to settle her tummy but she still continues to vomit and still not eating...

My puppy is vomiting [ 4 Answers ]

I just got puppy from a litter of only two. The first evening we got him he Was running around and exploring his new surroundings. The last two days He has not wanted to eat and only sits in one place. He has been vomiting A clear foamy liquid least one time every hour. His poop is liquid and...

Puppy Vomiting [ 1 Answers ]

I purchased a 9 week old puppy a few days ago. He has suddenly started to throw up his food today and he had a runny stool. He is still playing though. I gave him a bath yesterday. His body was still a little wet when I took him out to the bathroom in about 45 degree weather. Do you think the...

View more questions Search