Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aromaticangel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2011, 02:36 AM
    Can a girl regain its virginity after 6 months or so?

Can a girl regain its virginity after 6 months or so? (juz got hear dis)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 02:37 AM

No. Once you lose your virginity it's gone forever.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 26, 2011, 05:27 AM
    Virginity = never had sex.
    Therefore it can't be regained.
    If you mean can your hymen grow back, the answer is also no.
    This sounds like a ploy for guys to get girls to have sex.
    50 years ago, my best friend was all upset because a guy had told her that once he got an erection, it would never go down without having sex.
    If you live in a culture where girls are examined before marriage to determine if they are virgins, and you want to be one, don't have sex.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 01:44 PM
    Joypulv: erection to go down... without sex. I should have heard this one when I was 20, also 50 years ago!! Brian
    Alethia312 Posts: 45, Reputation: 5

Jun 16, 2011, 03:30 AM
    No. Unless you travel back in time.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jun 30, 2011, 11:15 AM
    Not sure where this has come from, but the answer is... a definite no.

Another myth bites the dust
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 06:05 AM
    I know this thread is old, but I just read it. I wanted to comment on Joy's post about her friend with the erection. My first serious boyfriend once told me when a guy gets an erection and if he doesn't have sex he would get blue balls. He told me this was excruciatingly painful and if something wasn't done his balls could explode. I held out to see if they really would explode... These guys get quite creative don’t they?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 16, 2011, 06:44 AM
    LOLOLOLOL! YOU HELD OUT TO SEE??
    For how long? And was he sheepish? Or did he leave and tell you they exploded in private? Or he found another helpful willing girl? Or he took care of it alone?
    We women can be better at men at all this, can't we.
    We have to be wiley, because they are stronger.

On the other hand, when it comes to stuff girls still believe about not getting them pregnant...
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 11:15 AM
    I had always heard the ESB ( excessive sperm buildup. That if a man did not have sex often enough the ESB would cause serious medical problems
    spitvenom Posts: 1,266, Reputation: 373
    Ultra Member

Sep 16, 2011, 12:13 PM
    Man I'm glad I was a teenager in the 90's. We didn't have to trick girls they were more then willing.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Sep 16, 2011, 02:01 PM
    LOL! Joy, I held out for a good 6 months and nothing exploded! Lol

Spitty, now just how old do you think I am?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost my virginity a couple months ago do I need to. [ 5 Answers ]

Start seeing an obgyn because everyone tells me once I have sex I need to see one is this true? Is it necessary.. and if I did would my parents find out I had sex I'm only 17 and they don't know and I don't want them to find out because of the circumstances. Do I need to make an appoinment? Or not

How does a girl lose her virginity to girl? Surely it's physically impossible? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I hope you can help with something my friend and I are exploring at the moment. We have become more and more intimate over the past few months and we just weren't sure what exactly, to call what we are experiencing. I mean, I think its just making out at the moment - but when does it become...

Virginity for a girl at the age of 27 [ 27 Answers ]

Hi everyone. I was long thinking about asking people about this problem but did not really know where to begin. Since it has been bothering me for some time, I thought I would give it a try, anyway. Do you think - I'm especially voicing this to men - that it is something bad or uncool for a...

How can I regain physical custody of a child I haven't seen in 6 months? [ 13 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend has manipulated our teenaged daughter into thinking that she is not wanted by me. Currently, we have joint custody with physical custody going to him, but he has violated the agreement by putting her in a group home and NOT telling me along with other violations. The only reason I...

View more questions Search