Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

May 25, 2011, 01:48 PM
    Income-Based housing
    I am looking for info on income based housing (more specifically for California(northern)) and how it works and the requirements. I am on disability and don't quite make enough to meet the requirements of low income housing in which you must make 2-2.5x the rent in monthly income.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

May 25, 2011, 02:41 PM

Are you saying you don't qualify for section 8 housing assistance ?

How to Qualify and Apply for Section 8 Housing

California Section 8 Rentals in California (CA)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foreign Earned Income/Housing Exclusion [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, We are US Expats in Dubai, UAE We purchased a home in September 2008. We had it rented for the months of Sept & November and moved into it in December 6, 2008. We had a small loss on the Rental during that time.

Income tax rebate on housing loan. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know what is the income tax rebate that I can get On the housing loan. I have recently bought a property and took housing loan for the same. The property is in the form of Two 1 Bhk Flats adjacent to each other which I wish to join together later. So on what princiapal and...

Income tax rebate on housing loan [ 2 Answers ]

I have taken housing loan from my office in the yr.2002 for flat under construction.I have already started deduction from my salary for the above loan.I have taken possession of the above flat in the current yr 2007. Shall I get income tax benefits for the accrued int.ffrom theyr 2002.If yes or no...

Calculation Income Tax for Housing loan [ 2 Answers ]

How to treat Housing Loan, LTA for computation of income tax,

View more questions Search