Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    joshelliott Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 01:12 PM
    I Need to Sell My Furniture?
    We are moving to Colorado from Ohio, we have a lot of furniture we want to sell asap.. if anyone has ne ideas let me know, craigslist is out of the question as we need to move this week, ty
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 25, 2011, 01:14 PM
    Find your local paper, or do a Quick YARD SALE. ---- Going to be tough to SELL these items in less than a week.

You could always Donate and claim on your taxes, it's a quick way to get rid of it and still get some type of monetary compensation.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 25, 2011, 07:49 PM

Of course selling quick you will get pennies on the dollar, but you find used funiture stores and/or flea market type stores and they often come in and buy a entire home of furniture,
    Now as I said, expect just pennies on the dollars but you can sell fast.
    freddye Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 05:56 AM
    It's too bad I saw your offer this late, I was in desperate need of a <a href="http://www.decorplanet.com/Bathroom_Vanities_s/1.htm">discount bathroom vanity</a> and that would have been the perfect opportunity for me to get it. I hope you managed to handle your furniture business in time, I know how daunting this can be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to sell furniture? [ 2 Answers ]

I have downsized to a 1 bdrm apartment from a roomy 3 bdrm and have several nice pieces that are only 1 year old to sell. Also lots of brand name clothes that almost new and need to know where or how I can do this without a lot of extra time and advertising?

How can I sell my furniture? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a bedroom set {double bed} {head board/back board} solid wood, with upright dresser, and long dresser with attached mirror. Cream color light gray, with short strecks of color brown. Good reasonable price. Also a dinning room Mirror, and 3 lamps. 2 large and one small. NOTE! I will attach...

Where could I sell my furniture that never being use? [ 3 Answers ]

I'm looking for a store or person that can buy my furniture that never being use. Or maybe an idea where could I sell my furniture?

I want to sell my furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I want to find some company who can buy my italian furniture. I am moving out of state and I have very nice furniture for sell . How can I find somebody in los angeles to buy my staff. Thanks

Need to sell furniture soon [ 4 Answers ]

Where can I sell my furniture ASAP in Houston

View more questions Search