Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babygirl235 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 08:55 AM
    Spell to take someone of your mind
    I need a spell to forget about my cheating, lying man he's on my mind all the time and if I can get him off my mind then I can say no to him and go on with my life, cause he has taken my kinds foe a weakens, he thinks I'm gullible to believe his lies. I love him but I no he's not the man for me and I'm just tired and feed up. I
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 25, 2011, 09:34 AM

There is no such thing. Anyone trying to sell you one is scamming you.

The way you forget someone is to put yourself to work. Accomplish something for YOU--take a cooking class, or a dance class, or a painting class. Take a vacation to someplace you want to see.

Better yet--take care of someone less fortunate than yourself. Volunteer to read to children, help in a hospital, serve food to the homeless.

If you are putting someone or something else first in your mind, then you can't be thinking about him.
    sharper11 Posts: 369, Reputation: 102

May 25, 2011, 09:47 AM
    If no one can supply a spell for you, I can tell you how I did it.

One of the biggest drawbacks to having a relationship is, if it ends, they are always on your mind (good or bad). This happens, typically, by being obsessive (see OCD).

First thing you do: Realize that it is not a big issue to be thinking about this person (assuming this happened recently). It is perfectly normal.

Second (and this was referenced by Synnen): Occupy yourself. Get out and talk to people, anything to keep your mind focused.

Third, realize you are better off. If this person cheated once, they would do it again. And you are better off without them.

Good luck.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

May 25, 2011, 07:34 PM
    Bibbity-bobbity-cut all all ties with him and eventually you'll stop thinking about him.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trunecy (did I spell that right?) [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I am 18 years of age and I was wondering, does trunecy still effect you at 18? I am in my senior year of high school and I have missed a bit of school (not that I'm just out right skipping, I have reasons) so I was wondering if they can still get me for it and what are the punishments for...

How to spell [ 8 Answers ]

How do you spell malevolence?

How do you spell.. . [ 1 Answers ]

How do you spell the plural of wanna-be? Wanna-bes doesn't look right! How about wanna-bees?

View more questions Search