Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    venkanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 04:32 AM
    I love a girl 7 years she loves me but now we are not together!
    We both are in love from the past 7 years. We had a fight in these days and for my bad luck she gone away from me, and she staying in other home how will I get back here?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2011, 07:05 AM

How old are you both?

What was the fight about?

Why did she leave?

Why are you not married after 7 years?

Children?

More info my friend!
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 06:46 AM

We definitely need more information. Tal had some good questions. If you can answer them, I'm sure we'll be able to provide some good advice.
    margie4697 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

May 31, 2011, 05:33 PM
    No one stops a relationship because of one fight. Try to remember all her complaints in he last seven years. That will give you a hint on why she is gone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love a girl but she loves someone else [ 6 Answers ]

I am 13 , my girlfriend has a boyfriend. She fell in love with him at first sight. When I met my girlfriend for d first time I fell in love with her. I have even told her that I love her. When she heard it she said "no". (I was going to propose her ) She said she has got a...

I love a girl who "loves" me, but with another man. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay. Well, lets just call the girl S1 I met S1 at the start of the year. I really focused on her personality as it interested me. She recently got a Facebook account, and since I am a VERY shy person, I started talking to her a lot on Facebook more than in person. We would have convos for hours...

I love a girl who loves me but loves someone else as well [ 7 Answers ]

This girl I have known for a long time now has always said she loves me with all her heart f&a etc. but she got with another lad who she didn't love, they split up when she came to my house for the weekend then a couple days later there back together, she was still telling me she loved me but now...

How do I get the girl I really like when she still loves her ex of 3 years? [ 4 Answers ]

I met a girl over the summer. At first, I thought she was really cute and I thought I never had a chance. Then I didn't see her again until the semester started at school. At first we would meet each other in the hall and say Hi here or there. Then I really started to think about her a lot. Later...

View more questions Search