Chidi01 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 04:31 AM
    Missing her
    Story merged

How do I overcome missing someone I love so much"distance is killing me"
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

May 25, 2011, 05:26 AM
    Did you guys break up? Or are you in long distance relations? The only way to overcome it, is to keep busy. I know you have probably heard it all before but its true.

You need to do something different everyday, meet a friend, go shopping, finish projects, have something new everyday of the week, fill your schedule as much as possible. :)
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 25, 2011, 07:37 AM

Could you come back with some more details please?

May 26, 2011, 06:28 AM
    Yeah! It's a long distance relationship.would cheating on her be the best for me?
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 06:33 AM

Why on earth would that be the best thing to do?
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 06:33 AM

If you're in a relationship with someone how on earth would cheating solve anything?

If you can't do the relationship LD-you should break up-not cheat.

May 26, 2011, 06:38 AM
    Secret admirer
    My roommate in school wants my girlfriend.although he has not told me about it but I can see it in his eyes.but he told someone about about his desire to sleep with my girl & I'av not asked him.what should I do.:mad:
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 06:54 AM

A lot of people want a lot of things they never get. As long as you know and trust your girlfriend and know it'll never come to fruition, I'd just ignore it.

May 26, 2011, 07:14 AM

Tanx but how do I cope with sexual urge.am 23 and I don't masturbate.am nt a fan of prostitute .when I say cheating I really meant something like a substitute.
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 07:22 AM

Better start masturbating then or else end it with this girl, there is no way you could love her "so much" if you are thinking of cheating. Long distance relations clearly don't agree with you, don't be selfish and look elsewhere, end it first and then only address your needs.
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 26, 2011, 07:22 AM

Why are you still with her when you have so many thoughts about replacing her?
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 07:25 AM

Why do you even care? You're the one that's thinking of cheating on her
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...er-578154.html

May 26, 2011, 07:34 AM

I love her and I always want to be next to her.but lets not forget am a human being that have feelings and urge masturbating is really not going to work I know because I don't do it.may be I'll try the with the prostitute is that OK?
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

May 26, 2011, 07:39 AM

Can you really live with the guilt of cheating on your girlfriend?
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 07:43 AM

Tell you girlfriend about your sexual urges and your plans to either cheat or use a prostitute.

See what she says and get back to us.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 26, 2011, 08:02 AM

Maybe the girlfriend also has sexual urges and is either masturbating or considering "using" a (male) prostitute. Women have urges, too. That's not just a male thing.

This could be a very meaningful conversation.

Wonder if OP would be willing to record it for my listening pleasure.

This is an interesting thread. I would think the approach would be "I love and miss you so much but you're not here so I am going to cheat on you." Yes, very interesting.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 08:09 AM

Please do NOT use chat speak.

Type out the full word.

Otherwise, I will assume you are 13, and treat you as such--meaning, I will delete your post because you are on an ADULT board.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

May 26, 2011, 08:24 AM

Is this the same girl you are wanting to cheat on?

May 26, 2011, 09:29 AM

I know you don't expect me to tell her.if I should do that it's going to curse serious problems in our relationship.I know her very well she's not going to agree to it.now am confuse really don't know if I'll use a prostitute or do the masturbating thing(ow!)but I think I can live with the guilt of cheating.am not the first.maybe I'll try telling her indirectly.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 26, 2011, 09:41 AM

I feel sorry for your girl.

You SHOULD tell her. It SHOULD cause problems in your relationship.

How would you feel if SHE went to a prostitute because masturbation just isn't working to cure HER urges?

You're a jerk. Either masturbate or break up with this girl. She doesn't deserve the diseases you're going to give her just because YOU can't control yourself.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Missing persons accra ghana Looking for Labrams Osman missing since Feb 12, 4:30pm [ 13 Answers ]

5ft.7in appox. 130lbs long dark brown hair caucasian, very attractive Labanon decent.

Keep missing my period and getting it and then missing again [ 2 Answers ]

I have missed my period for 2 or 3 months and then it came back in August and now I missed it again in September. I am 17 years old

Missing w-2 [ 1 Answers ]

I have not received my w-2 from my employer - they said they mailed it and I never received. Now what?

What is missing? [ 8 Answers ]

Just was wondering what, if anything, people felt was missing in cinema today. Is there an attribute actors don't have that we wish did or did have that we wish didn't? What kind of movies do we need more of or less of? In a world where there is nothing new under the sun, what could possibly be...

Missing Her [ 4 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, This my first time on this site and it has helped me just by reading the comments that you gave to others. Everyone's situation is a little different so I decided to sign up. Three weeks ago my girlfriend who I lived with for 5 years told me that she needed time and space. We broke...

View more questions Search