Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tiffany2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2011, 04:28 AM
    Should I be with my boyfriend?
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 9 months, he has an ex wife who cause him a lot of problem, they have three year old daughter. Since the beginning he told me he had to lie to her pretending he wanted to be with her do to the fact that she Wouldn't let him talk to his daughter if it wasn't like that, but they txt all day long and he does not pay attention to me I don't know what to do.recently I went through his phone and found naked pics of her on txt message. As a normal reaction I felt jelous but have not told him anything, he keeps making her believe they are still together, please help me I need to do something to stop this.
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

May 25, 2011, 06:17 AM

You don't have a boyfriend,you're the bit on the side to a man who's probably still married and who's cheating on his wife.

Wake up,smell the coffee and dump him-he's a waste of space.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

May 25, 2011, 06:21 AM

Once you find that a partners words, and actions don't match, and they lie to your face, then you leave.

You cannot build anything healthy on lies, deceit, and dishonesty, no matter how strongly you feel for someone. Additionally, no guy can say they cannot see there children unless they kiss an exes butt. That's what court are for, child support, and VISITATION rights.
    BMI Posts: 892, Reputation: 270

May 25, 2011, 06:25 AM

You probably should have seen the signs from day one. However, you igonored them.

You let yourself into the relationship, probably because you did not want to believe you were falling for a pretty old trick in the book. Either that or you are really naïve.

Hard to sympathize with situations like this. It is obvious what this guy's game is even without the naked pictures, although that is your smoking gun confirmation. PErhaps if you confront him he'll claim that sending naked pictures was his only recourse in order to still see you? Regardless, you keeping quiet about his obvious affair (s) (Which one?) tells a lot about what it is you want or hope to get out of this.
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

May 25, 2011, 12:21 PM
    Tiffany, c'mon. If he is "pretending to be with her" - doesn't that mean sleeping with her? That's OK with you?
    And his whole bit about not being able to see his child - sounds like a total BS. Tali is right, there are courts for that. Dump him. Because you're on a one sided street. Good luck.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

May 26, 2011, 04:57 AM
    I think that you just need to hear others say that your suspicions are correct.

He IS with his wife, as you know. They are a couple. They are married, with a child. You are the fling on the side sad to say. You have bought his flimsy excuses, fallen for him, believed him, and now you are slowing accepting that you are, 'the other woman'. Not his wife.

The nine months that you have been with him, his wife believes that she and her husband are still together. I'm not so sure she doesn't suspect something unless she is as naïve as you are.

If he cannot provide proof of both a legal separation, and court ordered visitation and child support, the simple, obvious answer is, you've been had.
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

May 26, 2011, 06:49 AM

Wake up - he's using you! Stop being so gullible.

It's definitely time for you to move on and find an "available" man to start a relationship with, as this man is already taken.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My boyfriend mom told me today that my boyfriend was molested as a child [ 4 Answers ]

She asked me to keep it to myself till he tells me one day, we both started to cry, and she feels angry because she didn't know, and if she could, would want to file a late rape charge. It hurts, and I wish he could tell me, and know that I love him no matter what. He recently about 4 months...

Does my Boyfriend love me Is my boyfriend a gold digger he lives thirty minutes away. [ 5 Answers ]

Okay. Before I met this guy I was in a relationship with a guy who I was with for almost a year until we broke up on oct 9th 2010 then I met this guy name lawrence on oct 12th 2010 he approached me on Facebook I was very doubtful of me and him starting a relationship since I just got my...

Confused feelings about current boyfriend,ex boyfriend [ 27 Answers ]

Okay background story, My ex and I dated for a little over 2 years, I loved him so much and he was faithful and good to me. The problem was that he wasn't as outgoing in a sense as I was, and he wouldn't take me out, I mean he took me out every weekend, but it wasn't to do like new stuff, stuff...

View more questions Search