Who is the mother of cristiano ronaldo son
    Luke032 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2011, 07:59 AM
    I think we won't find out that soon...
    redhed35 Posts: 4,221, Reputation: 1910
    Ultra Member

Aug 1, 2011, 08:09 AM

Waitress 'is mother of Ronaldo son' -  UK News - MSN News UK

Here is an article I found, I'm sure it will all come out in a book deal/film/oprah in the future.

But for now its being kept under wraps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mother & Son have a CD together [ 8 Answers ]

Hi my husband & his mother had a CD together. My husband went and put the CD in his name only, because his mom is in hospice and does not have but possibly a few days before she passes. My husbands brother found out about the CD and is telling us that it needs to be split 3 ways between my...

Son wants to go back to mother [ 6 Answers ]

I got custody of my 12 year son last year when his mum's second marriage broke down, he doesn't get on with my wife and has asked me to choose between him amd my wife and daughter, but he has decided that he would like to go back to his mum's, do I need to go back through the courts again or can I...

Ronaldo vs Ronaldinho [ 7 Answers ]

Is cristiano ronaldo a better player than ronaldinho? Give me your opinions:D

Mother/son dance [ 3 Answers ]

I like the song "thank you" by led zeplin for mother son dance but my daughter in law thinks it may be inappropriate. I don't want that! Can anyone let me know if it is or is not? I want a cool song but nice. Looking for some cool songs that are ballads to dance with my baby boy! Here are the...

Will mother and son know each other? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old male cat. We got him from my grandfather who still has the mother and the sister. They were together until he was about 4 months old. If I brought my cat to see the mother and the sister, would he still recognize them? I would like to bring them together again but, I don't...

View more questions Search