Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelbelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 07:15 AM
    Mid to late 80's movie
    I hope someone knows this it sure has me stumped..

It's about a boy who's older brother dies ( I think, maybe not) anyway and all he wants to do is go to California. He keeps stating California I don't think he say much more that California. I believe he runs away with a friend and his sister I think. He's family finds him at a Dinosaur park. That's all I remember hope someone knows thanks.
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Jan 31, 2007, 09:33 PM
    The Wizard

Aka the biggest commercial for Super Mario Brothers 3

It was actually his twin sister who dies and Fred savage plays his half brother. They meet up with a girl and go to the Video armaggedon (sp) video competition. The dinosaur park was where his sister was most happiest
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Feb 1, 2007, 10:14 PM
    Bingo, the wizard lol
    chelbelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Hey thanks so much, I was pretty sure I was going crazy.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Children's movie late 80's ish... [ 8 Answers ]

I remember watching a film when I was younger and I can't remember the name of it. It was animated, and had green goblin type creature things in it with pointy ears. The main character was male, and he wore a brown pair of short and a white shirt or something. At the beginning of the film, he...

Mid-Late 80's Creepy Animated Show/Film [ 3 Answers ]

I thought I'd throw in a movie that's been budding me for well over a decade. I tried searching for it for no avail and I found an decent description from some other poor soul that can't remember the name either. Please help me from going insane by telling me the title. All I remember is that one...

Movie from the mid to late 80s [ 4 Answers ]

I'm sure this will sound totally ridiculous... 70% of me believes I saw this movie, but the other 30% is wondering if maybe it was just a really strange dream. Now for what I remember about this: There's a creepy place, some type of warehouse or building. I think it's a kid and his older...

Unknown title from mid-late 80's [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me find the name of a movie from the mid to late 80's. I don't remember exactly what it was about, but I am pretty sure it was in the Sci-Fi or mystery genre. It starred a young man and girl in their late teens. The young man I believe worked on cars and was more of a loner, and the...

View more questions Search