Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maria2019 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2011, 12:32 PM
    Determining conception date
    I want to know the exact day the I came out pregnant my last period was October 16,2010
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 24, 2011, 12:50 PM

It is impossible to give you an exact date. It's pretty much a well educated guess.

Why is the specific date important? Is there a question about who the father is? (I see this question on the legal boards.)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 08:31 PM

If your LMP was 10/16, it's quite possible you got pregnant on 10/31. Now, please understand that this is not an exact date, only an estimation since it is impossible to know exactly when the sperm met the egg.

In the end, you will have to have a DNA test to determine paternity.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Date of conception [ 2 Answers ]

14th October I was scanned and told I was 7 weeks and 2 days. What date did I conceive. I was on the pill so LMP not a real one.

Conception date? [ 5 Answers ]

I know this sounds bad but I have a question about who fathered my babies. I am due Jan. 23 and it shows I conceived on April 18. I had sex with 1 on April 5 and all the other times were with my husband. Is thee a chance 1 is the father? Please help!!

Conception date [ 8 Answers ]

This might sound a really stupid question but here goes. I know it take 14 days to fall pregnant. My conception date is the 16th feb so does that mean I had to have sex 2 weeks before the 16th to become pregnant. Im confused.com lol please help

When is my conception date [ 1 Answers ]

If my Last menstral period is 11/23/06, and I have an expected due date of 8/29/07 can my conception date possibly be December 1st?

View more questions Search