Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

May 24, 2011, 10:58 AM
    Listerean as a mosquito repellant
    One of my friends down south suffering from this awful dampness and wet tried Listerean antispectic mouthwash in a sprayer for mosquitoes. She said it worked! Put some in a spray bottle and spray around doors and windows and take it with you outside. It appears to be much cheaper then mosquito repellant.

Tick
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

May 24, 2011, 04:17 PM

I totally forgot about this trick, but yes it does work! Amazing! Any tips for black flys?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Monkey repellant [ 1 Answers ]

Can anybody suggest me an electronic device to repell Monkeys from our Coconut and fruit garden

Mosquito bites [ 2 Answers ]

Ahhh 12 bites on my left leg 15 on my right leg Any tips on how to stop the irritation because all the creams I have are pretty useless

Mosquito bites? [ 4 Answers ]

So, short version, I was out in the woods with my girlfriend we were by the beach so I didn't have my shirt on and I was in shorts, we walked through a chunk that was hugely infested by mosquitoes. So, now I have about 50 bites (my estimate) all over my back and legs, I just want to know if there's...

Safe repellant against pooping dogs [ 2 Answers ]

:) undefinedI need a repellant formula to deter stray dogs from pooping on my lawn.

View more questions Search