Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2007, 01:44 AM
    Gunky eye
    My younger brother has a very sticky eye, his tear duct is blocked, We have tried eye drops and he's even had an operation. Has anyone else known anyone with/had this problem?

He is two and has had it since he was born. Anyone know any other good cures? Will he just grow out of it?
    angelinside94 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2007, 06:29 AM
    I really can't help you much but I wanted to tell you soemthing for when he grows up since he is having probs right now. Well when he gets older if he gets food poisoning, sun poisoning (sunburn), or too much exposer to heat and the next morning he has film over his eyes to the extent where he can't open them then it is callen allergic conjuntivitus, just wanted to tell you that for future reference, hope he gets better!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eye bags [ 8 Answers ]

Hey can someone tell me how to get rid of these bags. They are like dens bags the guy on eastenders they are light bags and I don't know how to get rid of them please help. I got these bags because I started to stay up late at night for months and now even when I go to sleep early nothing happens....

Under eye problems [ 3 Answers ]

I am seeing something under my eyes that has just started. I have always had dark circles and learning to deal with this. BUT now I am getting little yellow pockets, almost like pimples. Does anyone know what they are and what I can do to get rid of them. It lookes horrible. I am over 50 and I sure...

Eye Bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I have white/flesh colored bumps under my eyees. Can someone please tell me what they are and how do a get rid of them. Should I go to a derm? Thank you

Eye Bags... [ 1 Answers ]

Preration-H cream or gel do they have same effect for eye bags? I happened to pick-up gel instead of cream. Thanks...

View more questions Search