Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ConradSims2 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2003, 02:07 AM
    Pc Games
    Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they won't work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?
    Shoreside_Vale Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2003, 12:06 PM
    Re: Pc Games
    Nope, PC games can be used ANYWHERE
    ceriphante Posts: 95, Reputation: 22

May 2, 2007, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConradSims2
    Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they wont work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?
    Nope, PC games aren't regioned.
    fireguy233 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ConradSims2
    Hi! I know that if you buy PS2 games and you live in Europe they wont work, because Europe is PAL Colour and USA is NTSC. But is it the same with PC Games?
    What
    Dchdman Posts: 226, Reputation: 17

Jan 4, 2008, 11:51 AM
    Nope, All computer Pc games work on any computer, all you have to worry about is the compuer spec's.

If this helped rate it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

PC games [ 10 Answers ]

Does anyone out there know of any PC games that play similar to that of Myst, Riven, MystIII? I love the "flow" of these games but can not find any others like them. Also, I need suggestions on any adventure PC games that are good... thanks

No more games. [ 71 Answers ]

Hello All, For the past 2 years I have been in a long distance relationship with a lovely lady whom I adored. At times our relationship was really tough despite all the wonderful moments that we had had togther. (It was tough because obviously we didn't get to see each other as much as we would...

Imac for 3d games [ 4 Answers ]

I am planning to purchase a new iMac Core 2 Duo,2,16 GHz, 20" LCD,2GB SDRAM of memory,250 GB serial ATA drive and a superdrive and a video card ATI Radeon x 1600 128 mb VRAM Do you believe that it is a sufficiently powerful machine to play the newest 3D games? Would it be helpful if I purchased...

Games [ 10 Answers ]

My computer at my job has a block on games and music sites. But I could find only one site I could play games on. It's called 2000greetings.com. Are there any other sites like this one?

Yahoo games [ 1 Answers ]

Why is it when I click on games the page opens but it won`t let me play anything,does anybody know why

View more questions Search