Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thdanseck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 04:07 PM
    80's movies end of world?
    End of the world flick where the mane carictore thinks he's the only one left.but the creatures that use to be humen that cume out at night.but he lived in a mantion that had stateum lights that hert the creatures eyes.then he met a girl and they end up in a school house in the cuntry where they find out there not the only ones.when a jet passes them by.
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

May 23, 2011, 04:10 PM

Omega man? No no jet as I remember

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If the world does end in 2012 then how will it end? [ 11 Answers ]

If the world does end in 2012 ( please ignore if you don't think it will ) then how will it end?

Movie in the 80's or MAYBE 90's - end of the world - red skys - living in the mall [ 4 Answers ]

This is not dawn of the dead, I don't remember any zombies. It was a movie in the 80's most likely, maybe the 90's. I remember a girl walking around the deserted town with few people. I remember the sky being pink or red. They found a mall and decided to stay there. They were having fun until a...

The End of the World? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been watching the history channel and it is talking about a lot of apocolypse dates: According to Nostrodamus, the Mayans, and Chinese histograms, on December 21, 2012 the world will end. This will either be by a deadly astronomical event, or the third antichrist supposedly in the...

End of the world movie title? Early to mid 80's [ 1 Answers ]

My mom is making us all crazy in search of a movie we watched years ago. From what I can remember it was like the end of the world, maybe somekind of toxins in the air? The mom- who I think was the same actress from the movie Cujo and maybe E.T. when one of her children, a young son, dies she...

End of the world [ 2 Answers ]

Is it a rumour that its going to be the end of the world tomorrow because they're recreating a miniature 'big bang' and there's a 2% change it can turn into a black hole? Im panicking... I never seen it on the news but people said it was... Argg!

View more questions Search