Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sweetfriend929 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2011, 01:27 PM
    BSOD
    I am installing windows xp from windows 7 and getting blue screen while doing it
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 23, 2011, 01:39 PM
    Please clarify your question as it makes little sense.
    winSolutions Posts: 5, Reputation: 0

May 24, 2011, 02:46 AM
    You have not really gave us some info on the blue screen of death. So I cannot give you a definite solution. However I can give you some info.

Stuff which causes BSOD:
    *Bad file on the installation cd
    *Your PC might be too old (highly unlikely!)
    *Your PC might be corrupted with virus(es)

More info would be appreciated :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

BSOD windows xp pro sp2 [ 4 Answers ]

I'm having BSOD problem every time I play nba 2k10/2k11 it crashes in the middle of the game and reboots, my drivers are updated. I don't have any new hardware installed. I always clean my PC. How can I resolved this problem? Here's the specs of my pc: 450watss(powersupply) Nvidia geforce...

BSOD on startup [ 7 Answers ]

My acer with Vista has a bsod on startup declaring 20 something viruses. Sometimes it starts normal and sometime it asks for a username and password when I have no password set up on my username. Where do I start?

Windows xp pro bsod code 0x000000F4? What does this mean? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! My computer started doing some strange things recently. It, at first, told me the memory couldn't be "written" or "referenced" and now when I try to start it normally it goes straight to the BCOD, referencing the above-mentioned code with these codes in parentheses: 0x00000003 0x86237020...

Bsod - win xp sp3 [ 3 Answers ]

Greetings, I have two very serious problems on my Toshiba, Satellite M45 laptop running Win XP Home - SP3. A) Problem one is being taken care of by Toshiba. The AC to DC transformer caox cable to the PC frayed open and shorted the power to the shield. Battery went dead, the insulation on...

Help Bsod! [ 1 Answers ]

I installed a new game on my computer and didn't restart it. While I was playing it froze. And I had to restart my computer by holding the power button. Now ever time I try to start my computer it gives me the BSOD I've tried safe mode and "restart with last known good configeration" please help...

View more questions Search