Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kaailana808 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 10:58 PM
    Educational expectations
    School or classroom standards for behavior help create educational expectations and are designed to provide a positive learning environment while promoting the intellectual, social, emotional, and physical well-being of students. Additionally, it is imperative that students understand what is expected of them and what the consequences are when rules are not followed. For a secondary math area of specialization briefly describe two out-of-class activities. The following are some examples of activities:

• Fire drills or other emergency situations

• Leaving the classroom as a group for the library, the cafeteria, or a specialty class

• Field trips or assemblies
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 22, 2011, 11:36 PM

What answer did you come up with? This is your assignment, and it's up to you to complete it. We can give advice on the work you've done, help make corrections, or critique it, but we won't do the work for you, it's against the rules of the site, and frankly, this is the third homework assignment you've posted, and it's a lot of work. I can't see anyone doing it for you, especially not for free.

Post your work and we'll go from there.
    I_help_alot Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2011, 07:20 PM
    P.E,music,sincece.etc
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 28, 2011, 04:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by I_help_alot View Post
    P.E,music,sincece.etc
    What's sincece?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 28, 2011, 06:15 PM

And from the inner city, how to take cover from drive by shootings and how to tell real and fake pot.

I am sorry, I know this is a serious question but having done sub teaching in today's high schools, just surviving for another day, is many of the students priority

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Expectations theory [ 0 Answers ]

Assumhe that the real risk free rate is 2% and that the maturity risk premium is zero. If the one year bond yield is 5% and the 2 year bond yield is 7% what is the 1 year interest rate that is expected for year 2?

Expectations in a hotel [ 1 Answers ]

Provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies [ 1 Answers ]

On the general ledger "provided educational services, $125, to K.Thorne in exchange for educational supplies" does this go under fees earned or accts receivable? Debit or credit?

Salary expectations [ 4 Answers ]

I have an interview about salaries in UK as a nurse. I don´t know have any knowledge. Please help. Tnx

Unrealistic Expectations? [ 2 Answers ]

We are serious buyers. We have preapproval for significantly more than we are looking to actually spend, but a lot of flexibility. We found 2 houses. They are essentially the same house. One is in much better shape than the other. Both are short sales. We put in an offer on both, offering...

View more questions Search