Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shikeshab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 10:18 PM
    Bad comphreion skills
    Hello my name is kesha in I always had bad comphreion skills can u help its hard for me to learn
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 23, 2011, 08:49 AM

Are you in school? Comprehension of a story or comprehension of written/spoken English?

I'm not sure how we can help.
    HotHoneyVintage Posts: 231, Reputation: 6

Nov 21, 2011, 09:12 AM
    You should do as much reading as can. Maybe find books that are 'easy' for u to understand at first and work your way up from there. I like reading.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writing skills [ 2 Answers ]

"What correction should be made to this sentence? If you have a savings account,you will also,have advantage"

Talking skills [ 9 Answers ]

Me and Steven have been together for 18 months and I still cannot talk to him on the phone. I am always quiet even when he is talking about something I love. I don't know what to do about it. When I am with him I talk about anything and everything, but I cannot seem to talk on the phone.:( He...

Better My Skills [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 17 years old. I've been playing basketball sense I was 13. My skills vary.. I am an outstanding shooter, I can shoot 3s, I have an outstand mid-range jumper, I can bank shots, and 90% free throw shooter.. I have above average passing skills, I can attack the paint and find the open man. I...

Skills [ 4 Answers ]

I have yo answer this question any help please, Please explain how your experience,skills knowledge and personal qualities meet the requirements of the job you have applied for It's a caretakers job

View more questions Search