Ask
    jimvier Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 02:51 PM
    Pro 17
    I have an insinkerater that will not turn off
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

May 22, 2011, 04:58 PM
    I assume that you have turned off the circuit breaker/fuse to it? Most have their own.
    I can't help with the problem, sounds like a short in the switch.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 07:08 PM
    Wall switch or push button?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pro Se? [ 1 Answers ]

I am bringing my ex to court for contempt for not abiding by the divorce agreement, i.e. visitation, medical information and issues concerning the children and moving out of county. I picked up the forms from the court house, can someone give me some tips on etiquette, jargon, etc?.

XP Pro cannot detect Sapphire X1650 Pro card [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old MB with a 1200 GB AMD Athlon 32-bit processor; 2 GB RAM, 900 GB disc space on six drives. My old video card died and I bought the AGP version of the Sapphire X1650 Pro card. The system boots and comes up running 1280 x 1024 on the monitor but the refresh is very slow, and...

Is there something wrong with me or is he just really pro? [ 12 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have sex at least 1-2 times a week and each time we have 2-3 sessions. We RARELY use a condom(we used at most 5 condoms for the 8 months that we've been having sex). He pulls out each time before he cums. There were 2-3 times when he forgot to pull out but I took the morning...

How to Get Into Pro Photography! [ 1 Answers ]

Hey! Well after taking time for myself I finally decided I want to go into the field of photography I really enjoy taking photos and decided I want to make a career out of what I like to do! I take pictures with my digital cam and that's as much as I no to do lol I was wondering what I...

Xp pro [ 1 Answers ]

Can I use the same cd key when re-installing xp pro?

View more questions Search