Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    civspd Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2003, 04:31 PM
    Counter-Strike
    Ok does anyone know how to change your spray logo on Halflife: CounterStrike? If you know how please tell me..
    pepcdude Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 4, 2003, 12:28 AM
    Counter-Strike
    Yes, when you first start up counter-strike you will see a button that says customize click it and you will be able to switch back and forth between different sprays
    Shoreside_Vale Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2003, 12:09 PM
    Counter-Strike
    By the way, who are you on CS?
    GreenX Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Oct 14, 2004, 06:52 PM
    I am "Hero"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Counter Offer [ 2 Answers ]

Is it possible to cancel a counter offer that has been accepted? If so how should I go about doing it?:confused:

How to remove cambria counter top [ 3 Answers ]

we need to remove a cambria kitchen bar top so we can lower the knee wall and reinstall, the installer won't come back. The knee wall is 2x4 with sheetrock and the Cambria was glued on top with liquid nails Any help would be greatly appreciated

Corian Counter [ 2 Answers ]

What tool would you use to cut Corian? I have a piece from an old kitchen counter that I want to cut into a 20"x20" cutting board. It is about 3/4" thick and the longest cut I have to make is about 24". Thanks

Hampton Bay under counter lighting [ 3 Answers ]

I've purchased Hampton Bay under cabinet lighting set, 3 hockey puck type lights. The kit comes plugs and switch to work in conjunction with a hot outlet. I would like to have these lights work on a tradition in wall switch. I have already increased my light switch box from 1 to 2 and the...

View more questions Search