Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fishygurl82 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 08:35 AM
    Am I really covered?
    I take lo seasonquie. I've been on it about two weeks. I take is the same time everyday give or take a few minutes. I'm I really covered from pregnancy if I have unprotected sex with my husband?
    Emily94 Posts: 1,129, Reputation: 64
    Ultra Member

May 22, 2011, 08:55 AM

Most birth controls are not effectetive until after a month of taking it, some doctors say your fine after a week, others say two, and some say a month. I'd wait for the month to be up or use a condom, really that's the safest bet!

And just so you know, even after the month (or even years being on it), its not 100% effective :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2011, 03:58 PM

Also even when fully in effect, it is of course ( as I know you are aware) not 100 percent effective. So while it will lower greatly chances of pregnancy, there is always some chance.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Building a covered deck above a covered front porch [ 2 Answers ]

We are trying to improve the curb appeal and usefulness of our hangar home. We are planning to have a deck built above the covered front porch, and will replace the double windows (the set on the left on the 2nd floor in the front view) with French doors. Because this faces south and we are in...

A/C pipes - covered? [ 2 Answers ]

We purchased a condo a few years ago and ever since we have had problems with the A/C. Every few month the unit runs out of freon. First they found a leak in the unit inside, after this was fixed they found another leak outside. Now there still seems to be a 3rd leak - after lots of tests done and...

Covered patio [ 1 Answers ]

I have been wanting to do a covered area of around part of my pool for sometime now. My backyard is quite small - the pool deck starts at the house and ends at the back fence. This will require me to put my posts on my pool deck. It is a cool deck (I think that's the right kind), it looks kind...

What is it, and why is it covered? [ 28 Answers ]

For the past couple of years now of walking my dog around the neighborhood, I can't help but wonder what is this upside down U-shaped tube thing in everybody's yard. It is wrapped sometimes with what looks like a black garbage bag and some are wrapped with a thick tape. What is this thing?...

View more questions Search