Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shamirah Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 03:22 AM
    What does it mean in islamic dream if u have dream u are in a small house?
    Since 2days I have the same dream that me, my husband and in laws we are living in a small house.can I please know what does my dream means? I often had dream that I'm getting married with my cousin whom in reality iwas supposed to get married. Yesterday I dream that he has writteh a letter to me mentioning the he loves me a lot and I should divorced my husband so that we can be together. What does it means please
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 05:22 AM

For whatever reason your cousin is on your mind.

I'm confused - it is legal to marry your cousin in France, in the Islam religion?

May 22, 2011, 06:36 AM
    He is my aunty son's not daughter! Yes maybe he is in my mind I can't forget him.But you know Allah knows the best. I got married with someone else and may be I still love him also so does he! Do you think that is why I dream of him very often?
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by shamirah View Post
    he is my aunty son's not daughter! yes maybe he is in my mind i can't forget him.But u know Allah knows the best. I got married with someone else and may be i still love him also so does he! do u think that is why i dream of him very often?

Why do you think I thought "he" was your female cousin, not your male cousin? I didn't say anything at all about that.

Yes, I think he is on your mind.

Why do you stay married to someone you do not love?

I did not realize that you can marry your cousin in Islam.

May 22, 2011, 08:54 AM
    Well you know my MALE COUSIN is my past we used to lot each other a lot he lives in Dubai but the problem actually he is not a responsible guy he likes to enjoy life. He use to go out and even have sex with some girls. How do you think I can married with such guy that why I broke up with him. Then I had an arranged marriage with a guy in paris. But I don't know why do I still think of my male cousin? I just can't forget him even if he has betrayed me.I even dream of him very often.
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 09:22 AM

I have no idea why you have an attitude or why you think anyone assumed you wanted to marry your FEMALE cousin. I am aware that your aunt's son is, in fact, your first cousin. You still haven't answered if you are allowed in your religion to marry a first cousin.

How do [I] think [you] can married with such guy that why [you] broke up with him. I don't even know how you can still be in love with this guy, particularly when you are married to and possibly pregnant by someone else.

I thought you had an arranged marriage and that's what broke you up.

At any rate, these dreams are no mystery - you still love him and you think of him all the time when you're awake and that carries into your sleep.

Maybe it has something to do with your pregnancy concerns - https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...nt-555498.html

May 22, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Not my female cousin but male. Yes in my religion it's allowed to marry my aunt son but not my uncle means my father brother's son.
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 10:45 AM
    NOT MY FEMALE COUSIN BUT MALE. yES IN MY RELIGION IT'S ALLOWED TO MARRY MY AUNT SON BUT NOT MY UNCLE MEANS MY FATHER BROTHER'S SON.

You are very confused - first of all, yes, I KNOW you are talking about your male cousin. Any child of your aunt OR uncle is your first cousin. The girls are female cousins; the boys are male cousins.

Your "uncle" does NOT mean your father's brother's son.

You uncle is, in fact, your father's brother. That makes him your uncle; his son is your cousin. His daughter is ALSO your cousin.

Stop typing in caps. It's the same as shouting at me. I'm not the one who is confused. You are.

Here, straight from genealogy - "Cousin (a.k.a "first cousin")
    Your first cousins are the people in your family who have two of the same grandparents as you. In other words, they are the children of your aunts and uncles."
    There is NO distinction between males and females. They are both cousins to you. Genealogy.com: What is a First Cousin, Twice Removed?

If you still don't understand I'll post a chart and more references.

May 22, 2011, 10:48 AM
    I'm sorry I'm not good in english but I'm trying my best to write well. Im sorry again.

May 22, 2011, 10:53 AM
    I think that you are angry.I know that you are trying your best to help me. By the way is it because I think of my cousin very often that's the reason he come in my dream?

May 22, 2011, 10:54 AM
    Why do you think in my dream he told me that he still loves me a lot and I should divorced my husband?
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 11:29 AM
    why do you think in my dream he told me that he still loves me a lot and i should divorced my husband?
    Maybe because that's what you HOPE will happen.

May 23, 2011, 02:10 AM
    Hello, thanks a lot for your reply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I dream of my brother dying in my car and I cannot cry for him in my dream [ 3 Answers ]

I dream of my brother dying in a crash in my car, but there is nothing I can do to help him, he was in the passanger side, but I did not see the driver, I see blood coming out of his mouth and ears, I try to cry for him in my dream but cant

I had a dream that my Ex told me he died and then came alive again in your dream? [ 2 Answers ]

We haven't really spoke in a while he's been acting weird and only responds when he wants to and I believe he is in a new relationship. We are only friends but he seems to be interested in what I'm doing and wants to get back with me somehow. I'm not sure how this dream relates to anything. Please...

Never sleep late to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to know who said or wrote the saying? Never sleep later to dream, the dream. Always wake up early to live the dream. Or, Idon't sleep late to dream, the dream. I wake up live the dream.

Crazy Dream: Need Interpetation: Spirit present in dream [ 11 Answers ]

This is a long and strange dream so be patient but, I guarantee you'll have fun with it. This dream has several movements so bare with me, they all came in succession. Phase 1- I'm the son of a wealthy arab woman. She dotes on my quite heavily, seems I'm her favorite son. In a few days, I'm to...

View more questions Search