Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    christa33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 02:25 AM
    I was 11 days late, started today can I still be pregnant?
    I'm usually like clock work, had all the symptoms of pregnant, had spotting a couple of times and abdomen pain. Is it just hormone in balnce or can I really be pregnant?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

May 22, 2011, 02:50 AM
    They only way to be sure would be an HPT..
    justwant2help Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

May 22, 2011, 05:14 PM
    If it's bright red regular flow you're probably not pregnant. Get a test and see.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

6 days late... negative pregnant test? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 28... and my periods are always on time I'm never late. This month I'm 6 days late. I'm feeling more tired than usual. And have been having some white discharge also. I feel different 2. I've done 2 home pregnancy tests that have both come bck negative and I'm really stressing not knowing...

12 days late negative pregnant test [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, As of today I am 12 days late. My period was due on the 5th and I am regular, a day before my period was due I had light pink/brownish LIGHT bleeding that only lasted the day (if that) and only showed on toilet paper.The last few mornings and through out the day I threw up, haven't been hungry...

Started because pack 2 days late, and I now have my period 15 days later [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I was meant to start my first pill of my new pack Monday, march 16th. However I did not pick up my prescription until Tuesday night and so I started the pack Wednesday the 18th at my regular time. Usually when I forget a pill for a few hours I only bleed a little that same day, and then it...

4 days late for my period and negative. Pregnant. Test [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all! Last month I was 5 days late for my period. On the 5th day I had severe abdominal pain during intercourse that wound me up in the E.R. Dr said my body was just getting ready for my monthly flow, but in my case I have never experienced pain like that EVER. Now this month I'm 4 days...

11 days late, 2 negative. Pregnant. Tests! [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Help! I'm so confused! I am 11 days late, and have had 2 pregnancy tests, which both came out Negative. I have light cramping (which I had with my daughter) I have light vag. Discharge Moody as ever, Just no period, and a negative test. Is is still possible? Anyone else...

View more questions Search