Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madisonjay Posts: 48, Reputation: 2

May 21, 2011, 11:37 PM
    Fundraising website
    The other day I was watching the news and it showed an online website that helped to raise money for pretty much any idea or business that you have in mind for example the online website as already helped raise over 50 million dollar for people, small business, and other organizations for example they talked about a rapper who wanted to help raise money to right a letter to each person who bought his ablum or something like that, and one company need to raised $5000 to get there business started and they raised 14,000. Its almost like pepsi rephresh. Please help I am trying to raise $4000 to start my organic skin care line. Please help if you know of any other site that actually work let me know.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

May 22, 2011, 05:20 AM

Have you looked into loans and grants for people starting small businesses? Of course, you need to have a business plan, product, ability to distribute the product, a manufacturer, health permits, in order to apply.

These online "fund raisers" are almost always scams. Many do not have the appropriate tax arrangement in place.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

May 22, 2011, 05:56 AM

Yes, you will "hear" of all sorts of web sites and all of them will help you for 49 or maybe 199 dollars, guess what, if they could get all that free money for people, they could get it free for themselves, to furnish it free to you.
    They are scams, for people who believe there is free money

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fundraising [ 1 Answers ]

I want to host a fundraiser but I am not part of any organization. I would like to host a pop can drive and than donate the proceeds to an organization. What do I have to do?

Personal Fundraising [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been dancing for 5 years now and as we all know it can be costly. She is on the competition team and there are extra expenses that we do through fundraising. The team has done well fundraising but there has been some fall out between parents. We know how parents can be at any...

Legalities for fundraising [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning of starting and managing a fundraiser in my town for breast cancer. Are there any legal issues or laws I need to abide by in order to raise funds?

View more questions Search