Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    debbie12 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 09:14 PM
    Lightening cream
    Hi dear, can anyone tell me which cream works to lighten my skin---i use the movate which I believe is the fake, my skin gotten really dark-can u tell me what an where to get a good cream
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

May 22, 2011, 01:54 PM

MOVATE got steroids! Stay far away from it! It will ruin your skin and bless you with memorable stretch marks and thin skin.
    First,u need to start with good exfoliation of the skin.Get Fair n White Exfoliating soap with Aha and a wash cloth.Make sure scrub well... I didn't say hard enough to irritate the skin,because it will just make things worse.
    Then you can use retin a and any lotion with hqdroquinone.Or you can use something natural like Sure White.If you got money to spend,then JUMP for Makari.Fair and white exclusive is a good one too-bit it has hq.If you don't mind,try it...
    Oh,you also want to use whatever lotion you choose with a serum.U can use Maxi White serum ,fair and white exclusive serum or makari clarifyx gylcerin

May 22, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    Hi violaename, thnks for your response--have u use any of these products and do u know where on the net I can order then--will makari make me lighter

May 22, 2011, 07:18 PM

I have used all the products I mentioned above.And they have given me very positive results.Makari is my roller coaster! When I have money to spend,I get it.In 10days,I get visibly lighter and very smooth.
    Fair and White Exclusive is cheaper in the sense that it is 500ml for virtually same price as Makari-Makari is 140ml.
    The former also does a pretty good job.I don't get fair that fast as Makari but as soon as I use it for like 17 days,the difference is equally very clear.
    See,you will never know what works 4 you until u try it.
    U can get makari from the website-makari.com and also get F&W from fairandwhite.com.I ALWAYS get mine from Mitchel group (fairandwhite.com) because I don't want to risk getting the imitation.
    Don't waste any more time contemplating.Also,realise that if you are very dark,it will take more time to see results.So give your skin some time.Good luck
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

May 23, 2011, 02:54 AM

PLEASE do not use chat speak. Spell out the entire word.

Thank you

May 23, 2011, 10:37 AM
    Comment on Violaename's post
    I went to buy retin a and no one knows what I was talking about, is it the fair and white gel or cream , which makari is better to lighten the skin--went on the site, it's very xpensive so want to mke sure I'm gettng the right stuff for my money

May 23, 2011, 01:18 PM

I get retin a from a seller on ioffer.com

<Link removed>

Its F&W Exclusive serum that I use.

Makari Body Beautifying Milk.Its expensive for real! But it does a good job for me and many other people out there.

May 23, 2011, 01:23 PM

Note: Retin a is in different strengths.Its advised to start with a lower strength and work your way up.So 0.25% will be good to start with esp for the face.But if you want to use it on your body,you can use higher.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lightening Cream [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I want to know what is the best lightening cream? Im Venus Williams and I am looking to lighten a few shades like raven symone or keke palmer

Bio claire skin lightening cream crème how lond does it take to lightening your skin [ 1 Answers ]

Bio claire crème how long does it take to lightening your skin where in jamaica can I get it to buy

Lightening cream [ 3 Answers ]

What happens after I stop using caro light cream

View more questions Search