Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    P1P2P3P4P5 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 07:50 AM
    How to become a famous singer at age 10?
    I like to sing to become famous but i don't know what to do.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

May 21, 2011, 08:22 AM

Hello PIP:

Make a Youtube video.

excon
    Treystar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 19, 2011, 05:37 PM
    So my name is Trey and brittany and ashley and jazmine and jacob c. gibert and that's it and we all want to be famous and brittany age:10 Trey:10 ashley:9 jazmine:9 jacob:9 gibert:9 and chassdiy:9 and we called are group all stars so how we can be all stars famous
    ilovesnsd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2012, 08:57 AM
    Yehh I would like to become famous singer 2 but I dk :(
    mimigurl10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Jun 6, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Hey my name is mya and is am 10 years old what you should do is make a group and make a name then make a video on YouTube and wait for a few months maybe even a few years. If that doesn't work out make sure if anybody in your family know anybody in the music inderstrey they can record you and try to make your way to the top. Or if you see a celebrity let them get a sample of you singing and give them your phone number and if they like you will be on your way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to become famous singer at age 11? [ 10 Answers ]

I won't to become a singer because I really have a good voice and it would make my life more happier because I don't too much at home so I really won't to sing to people so they can see I am good and how bad I won't this.

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 5 Answers ]

how can I become a famous singer by the time I am 10 ?

How to be famous singer at age 10 [ 13 Answers ]

My dream is to be a famous singer am 10 years old and am in year 6 I dream about being a famous singer just like willow smith she's brill I've allways thought of doing my own cd an selling it to Cd shops to put on the shelves in the shop but tthat probably wouldn't work I know am good because...

How to become a famous singer at age 10? [ 3 Answers ]

I am always thinking of being famous I am a great singer and actress please please please I need to be discovered

How to become a famous singer at age 13? [ 2 Answers ]

My name is alex and I want to be a famous country singer but I do not have any money to buy musical instermints and I do not no my guitar cords and I relly want to be a famous singer so bad

View more questions Search