Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

May 21, 2011, 06:32 AM
    To work on a lower version
    I was using the latest version of ms office 2007 in my laptop but I had learned ms office and ms access respectively in the ms office 2003 and ms acess 2000 version only.

Hence I was comfortable working on the lower vesions only.

Please help me how to work on the lower version of ms offce and ms acess as naratted above in my ms office 2007 without removing/altering it.

Thanking you,
    vks64
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

May 21, 2011, 07:14 AM

You can't. You can't change the interface. You can save files in the older format.
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

May 22, 2011, 09:44 AM
    Comment on ScottGem's post
    Thank You

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low Pressure in GE Profile Refrigerator Water Dispenser [ 21 Answers ]

I have a 4 year old GE Profile side by side refrigerator with an indoor water and ice dispenser. My problem is that the water dispenser volume is so slow that it takes about a minute to fill a 16 oz glass. When ithe dispenser is first activated I get a good stream with plenty of volume but it...

Low Profile Garbage Disposal [ 3 Answers ]

I need to find a low profile garbage disposal. The kitchen sink bottom to the center drain is about 5-6". The kitchen sink is stainless that is 10 inches deep and integrated into the stainless steel countertops. Who makes a low profile garbage disposal? Thanks.

Low profile p trap? [ 2 Answers ]

Has anybody seen one of these? I found them on a wholesaler web site but have not been able to find one at any retailers. Reason I"m looking for one is that I want to install a shower in an upstairs on 2 x 6 joists. The 2" p trap that I found at Home Depot needs about 8" to make it work. I...

Low Profile Toilet Universial replacement guts? [ 1 Answers ]

I have in my personal residence a low profile toilet in each. They are one piece. As in the tank is attached. Both have been having running problems as in the flapper doesn't seat right yadda yadda. I have not replaced the guts of the toilets complete since I have been living here which is 10...

View more questions Search